mikesom

May 28, 2017
You're wright about stats, but rly what i want is to freeze energy. I believe it will simplify gameplay, without trying to mess with other stats.
Some events require low energy. Therefore, it does not make sense to freeze energy.
If you want you can use this QSP.
I am still waiting for a fix for Sveta, because in the QSP ''home_sveta_sveta'' is missing or Avenger forgot to change it. also some videos are missing in 0.32 for Sveta.
Only energy, erection and teleportation will work, anything else will cause an error. make sure you have backed up the original qsp before using this one.

Reactions: DWTD

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
Uploaded to MEGA
Son of a Bitch! [v0.32] [Avenger] [Russian]
(15.85 GB)

Edit: Crap, before packing the file i forgot to delete a copy of the QSP file. After unpacking and before running the game go into the folder /assets/standalone_content/ and delete the file 'start - Kopie.qsp'.

Last edited:

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Some events require low energy. Therefore, it does not make sense to freeze energy.
If you want you can use this QSP.
I am still waiting for a fix for Sveta, because in the QSP ''home_sveta_sveta'' is missing or Avenger forgot to change it. also some videos are missing in 0.32 for Sveta.
Only energy, erection and teleportation will work, anything else will cause an error. make sure you have backed up the original qsp before using this one.
Oh, thanks - will try! But also already found bugs, so wait for fixes) Didn't know about low energy events - except sleep and sleep in living room, but ofc I meant to be able go through the day with being able to do everything needed. Still thank you very much!

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Oh, thanks - will try! But also already found bugs, so wait for fixes) Didn't know about low energy events - except sleep and sleep in living room, but ofc I meant to be able go through the day with being able to do everything needed. Still thank you very much!
Always keep an energy drink with you. It doesn't work miracles, but can help in critical situations

Reactions: DWTD

mikesom

May 28, 2017
Here is a small fix, now there should be nothing on the UI which leads to an error.

1719585441296.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SonOfABitch-AVENGER-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ghnbb

story99

Sep 6, 2023
First time playing this game. What do I need in order to enjoy the game in english? Do I need the files in translation project or the English QSP 0.30? Anything else that I need? Thank you. :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
First time playing this game. What do I need in order to enjoy the game in english? Do I need the files in translation project or the English QSP 0.30? Anything else that I need? Thank you. :)
Guide.
The most important thing after the translation is the guide, everything else is not too important.
Well, if you want to enjoy the game, learn Russian, because the translation spoils the original text very much.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes