toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Because that is an image? If you want it to display English text you need to download the moded files for it. You need the english qsp file to start it in English.

Also, C- for failing to read the installation help at the very first post in the thread :p
An american grade system wont help here as he/she is obviously not a native speaker ;) The rest of the world doesnt really pass grades that way :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
An american grade system wont help here as he/she is obviously not a native speaker ;) The rest of the world doesnt really pass grades that way :)
Well, I'm not American... Also... Just stating American doesn't really represent grade system very well either, as America is so much bigger than just the USA :p

I just used it, because it sort of "well known" to be recognized :p

prince8

Aug 28, 2018
Both of your questions are answered on the first page under either the FAQ spoiler or additional information spoiler.

Don't know, also on the first page is a link to Avenger's blog.

I know but language still not change can you send pic of standalone_contant image please?
Because i dont get what that additional information want to tell.
And sorry for bad English.

How to change language using this folder?? 15570471533192114564769610858635.jpg

prince8

Aug 28, 2018
If you go to the Translation project first page, the installation instructions are in the Installation spoiler. From what I can tell you don't seem to have any of the files from the translation project in your standalone_content folder.

Okk thanks

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you go to the Translation project first page, the installation instructions are in the Installation spoiler. From what I can tell you don't seem to have any of the files from the translation project in your standalone_content folder.
I start to wonder if some people fail to dress themselves in the morning.... It's a bit cringe worthy to see people post the same question right under answers to the same questions. Like over and over and over again in this thread :/ It give me less hope for the future of man kind :p

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I start to wonder if some people fail to dress themselves in the morning.... It's a bit cringe worthy to see people post the same question right under answers to the same questions. Like over and over and over again in this thread :/ It give me less hope for the future of man kind :p
I guess reading is hard or some just don't use their translator on most of the page. Pretty sure half of the comments on this thread are just repeat questions though.

Reactions: #NomeD

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I guess Xorgroth is getting anxious. The new update should drop soon. Avenger said on his blog it was almost ready :p

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Looks like it's mainly just video updates changing the codec type maybe. Also resizing some of the videos so that they don't show black bars at the edge of the screen. More streamlined I guess but as for new content, have no idea. He hasn't posted anything about new content as far as I can tell. Although I'm hoping he figured out how to implement VP9 webms, instead of VP8 since VP9 has much better compression ratios at the same level of bitrate or lower (smaller file sizes too.) It's just a nightmare to encode VP9 since it tends to be super slow and the same is true for x265, just VP9 is royally free.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Looks like it's mainly just video updates changing the codec type maybe. Also resizing some of the videos so that they don't show black bars at the edge of the screen. More streamlined I guess but as for new content, have no idea. He hasn't posted anything about new content as far as I can tell. Although I'm hoping he figured out how to implement VP9 webms, instead of VP8 since VP9 has much better compression ratios at the same level of bitrate or lower (smaller file sizes too.) It's just a nightmare to encode VP9 since it tends to be super slow and the same is true for x265, just VP9 is royally free.
Well, he will break something or the other per usual, lol. Biggest gripe I got with this game atm, is events have a chance of trigger in middle of other events. Some plot critical (kinda), events at the nightclub could end up run you in a brick wall with only reload old save, or mess with triggers in your save file to recover from.

This game must start to become a nightmare to start inject new events, characters and such into at this stage. Also, how the protag have any skin left on his dick at this stage is...stunning. lol. With right events trigger you could end up get into a literally fuckfest with 6 events/scenes trigger within just moving between some rooms, lol. Those that get disappointed for lack of something happening at start of the game, sure wont later on :p

Reactions: DeMarcus16
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes