time2die

May 23, 2017
choose call her mom and if i remember right it just triggered on its own after going into her office a few times, it took a few days tho. I think the new translation is out so try it now with that and what ever was wrong before should be fixed
Got, thx mate.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Ok, posted a new version to the Translation Project best part of this was having Yandex tell me the proper grammar for using jizz. Sometimes this stuff just cracks me the hell up.
I swear 90% of this game's appeal is the rampant gibberish.

el1990

May 5, 2017
guys, could somebody write an idiot proof installation guide with the language pack and the cheat file. I took the cheat.qsp from the first post.

tried now an hour to get it running but always getting an error message...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
guys, could somebody write an idiot proof installation guide with the language pack and the cheat file. I took the cheat.qsp from the first post.

tried now an hour to get it running but always getting an error message...

Click on the spoiler saying installation in the OP. Then further down on the page, click on the "translation project" link in green. Grab the qsp file from there... refer to the spoiler again where to put it :p (make sure you do ONLY have 1 qsp file in the standalone_content folder)....

Cheating on most things except cash is at own risk of bricking your gameplay imho :p

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Although to be fair I've only figured out two scenes (Vova invites you to his house and leaves you alone with his sister while he gets more beer; University lecture hall at 12:00) There are other repeatable scenes that look like fun, but I can't quite sort out my way to them yet.

time2die

May 23, 2017
Although to be fair I've only figured out two scenes (Vova invites you to his house and leaves you alone with his sister while he gets more beer; University lecture hall at 12:00) There are other repeatable scenes that look like fun, but I can't quite sort out my way to them yet.
Around 17:00, you could simply refuse Vova's invitation and talk to her sister at the hall of university instead, then you will be able to invite Fira to your apartment, more scenes incoming~~

Reactions: Magdragon

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
For the other Fira scenes, at 17:00 when Vova asks you if you want to go to his place you say no, then fira has a chance to be in the hall from 17:00 to 18:00. You invite back to your apartmant if sasha isnt a pet.

Edit: derp looks like somebody beat me to it.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes