Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i did what it said when Arina goes to jail, instead of bailing her out you need to choose the option to call the Mom, then go visit her at the office later. She will invite you to the house. she did not invite me to her house

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
when will this comeout sob28_en_mod_sknf
I don't think sknf does his mod of the game anymore. I stole it from him, no think he even prefers TP (heh) aka Translation Project over just modding the default machine translation.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i need help with this
Masha and Dasha
With blondes added a direct continuation after pregnancy, so that the process goes we do not forget to make the right choice. Motion is attached with both

Toommyy1

Nov 17, 2018
Hi all,

I'm very new to all of this, can someone tell me how to make update 0.27, and 0.28 work? I have the 0.26 ver downloaded. What files do I need to put in which folders to make the updated content show up?

If this is already explained somewhere I apologize, and please just link the comment to help.

thanks in advance!

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
Only google translate
Those. part
To begin with, the starting conditions of Aurelia were changed, so that it does not depend on the branch with the Light, as well as in the quick start. And was fixed some points on the passage of the other of the Persians, about this in detail in the list below. And of course, where without those edits and adding new locations. And perhaps the most important thing in this paragraph is now the fact that GG will be able to use your laptop on all the huts where he lives, (bashlyaet grandmother anyway) with full functionality and the launch of all the events that use the laptop itself. Of course, in the future with the addition of new places with them will immediately go in the kit and his laptop. Oh yeah I almost forgot, in this update, all the added VIDOS are adjusted to the interface of the game to be beautiful:) In the future, in all subsequent updates, the VIDOS will already come out adjusted, and all the old ones will be redone as mentioned before.

Irene
Insatiable Madama simply can not stop, she increasingly draws Mary into their revels, and besides, are increasingly interested in the Shura! What's going on just kick, I feel this won't end well:D

Masha and Dasha
With blondes added a direct continuation of after pregnancy, to process went not forget until this do the right choice. The stir is attached with both:)

Melissa
Also added a sequel to the sultry and juicy brunette that our hero is simply obliged to support in a difficult situation. For thumping husband is a sentence for such a heifer, well, there is not only that:) a Lot of movement and new locations are attached, and another small hint, it is necessary to go on through Arina.

Fira.
Naughty red-haired chick is actively looking for something to do with their free time after the sport is gone from her life with the coach... And then our Serega:) Go to that party in the valley of the "Beggars" and take matters into their own hands. Vova I'm sorry but this red beast could not stand idle:D

Lucia.
Continue medical therapy this unique married bitches, how far she's willing to go, hmm... Serge definitely should check it out! With it is not so simple, it will be necessary to stretch the minimum brain to move on.

Sasha
The young bitch gets the beginning of his alternative branches it's time to show who is the boss:) Although this is only the beginning of her way of movement is still attached, so you can not worry about it, the daring bitch will get a nut.

As always briefly wills, the update weighs about 910 meters. And I was thinking when I wrote the post, otpishite in the comments do you give tips in the post refreshed through whom to reach the continuation of the events of the Persian or you want to find out along the way?

Below is as always a detailed list:
- Upgraded start branches with Aurelia
- Now the start of the event Aurelia does not depend on branch Lights
- Also with it now there will be no problems in the "Quick start»
- Those. code changes
- Partially corrected text
- Added SMS arrival sound
- Now all sounds can be turned off in the game settings (even phone)
- Folk art of the comrades(updated)
- Fixed photo display after dinner with Zhenya
- Fixed a moment in the main branch of Alena, at the rector's office
- Fixed the invitation of the Shura during pregnancy neighbor
- Adjusted Melissa's drinking invitation.
- Made a universal laptop, now it can be used wherever he lives and removes GG
- Added a new item
- Added apartment in the city center
- Added continuation of the event branch with Masha and Dasha
- With them added events in the hall
- With them added events in the bedroom
- With them added events in the bathroom
- They added the events in the kitchen
- Added the continuation branch of the event with Melissa
- In the office of GG and Melissa's office added the ability to throw sticks:)
- Added basic locations in her house
- With it added events in the hall
- With it added events in the bedroom
With her events have been added in the kitchen
- She added the event at the pool
- With it added evening events
- She added the morning of the event
- Added Alt. branch events with Sasha
- With it added events in the hall
- With it added events in the bedroom
- She added the events in the house GG
- With it added evening events