• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Anyone else having problems with seeing some events for the sister? when you go to her at night and in the classroom i keep getting black screen, but the dialogue progresses?

having the same problems with other characters like sveta at her house too..

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone else having problems with seeing some events for the sister? when you go to her at night and in the classroom i keep getting black screen, but the dialogue progresses?

Probably a problem with your QSP. Which one are you using? Go over to the translation project and get their QSP and see if it fixes the issue.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
yeah, that was the qsp I was using. dont know what the problem is.. very strange
Are you using old saves? I suggest you delete the save folder entirely and start a fresh game or put the save folder elsewhere and see if you have the same problems with a fresh start.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017

I have this same problem using the torrented version and the latest english qsp. Problem also happens on a fresh save.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes