Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
But the walkthrough says I need to see mom get fucked, but nothing triggers that scene. Maybe my game is already glitched...
You need to raise her depravity for her boyfriend to appear in her room. grope her in the kitchen, in her sleep. You will get beat up but her depravity will rise. Make sure to buy her gifts, a lot of them, to get her attitude back up though.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
You need to take the following steps: 1 See her get changed for date at 23:00. 2 The following night at 23:00 go to her room and the event will run.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Can any kind soul tell me how to start Aurelia's love path? I have searched other posts on this thread but couldn't find much help :( Thanks in advance :)

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Hi! Can any kind soul tell me how to start Aurelia's love path? I have searched other posts on this thread but couldn't find much help :( Thanks in advance :)
It follows Sveta's path. After having sex with Sveta you will get an e-mail asking you to be a swinger. Go to the meeting alone and say you do not have a girlfriend. You will be invited to the apartment for a threesome. After a few meetings Aurelia will ask you to find a job for her boyfriend. Go to your mums boss and get him a job. You can then play with Aurelia every weekday afternoon.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
It follows Sveta's path. After having sex with Sveta you will get an e-mail asking you to be a swinger. Go to the meeting alone and say you do not have a girlfriend. You will be invited to the apartment for a threesome. After a few meetings Aurelia will ask you to find a job for her boyfriend. Go to your mums boss and get him a job. You can then play with Aurelia every weekday afternoon.
Thanks for the info :)

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Anyone else having problems with seeing some events for the sister? when you go to her at night and in the classroom i keep getting black screen, but the dialogue progresses?

having the same problems with other characters like sveta at her house too..

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone else having problems with seeing some events for the sister? when you go to her at night and in the classroom i keep getting black screen, but the dialogue progresses?

having the same problems with other characters like sveta at her house too..
Probably a problem with your QSP. Which one are you using? Go over to the translation project and get their QSP and see if it fixes the issue.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
yeah, that was the qsp I was using. dont know what the problem is.. very strange
Are you using old saves? I suggest you delete the save folder entirely and start a fresh game or put the save folder elsewhere and see if you have the same problems with a fresh start.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes