ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do I proceed with Ludmila after the kiss scene?
And how to proceed with Arina after give ecstasy in the office (she offer to play cards when I say "Not so fast" but nothing more happens)?
With Luda, that's it for now and I have no idea about Arina since I haven't made it that far yet

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Another question:
How to trigger Dasha new events? I fucked her in the club after give ecstasy (old scene) and after relation with Antonina she ask to erase the video with the guy in the club. Already done this and nothing more happens.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Sorry for so much questions but here's another one:
How to trigger the bath and call scenes for Antonina? Already unlocked shower and pool scenes.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Another question:
How to trigger Dasha new events? I fucked her in the club after give ecstasy (old scene) and after relation with Antonina she ask to erase the video with the guy in the club. Already done this and nothing more happens.
Buy the apartment in the business center. Pick her up from school when antonina calls (It'll be random). Dasha will ask what's your relationship with her mother. Say Just sex. Keep picking her up until her and her friend comes back home and you eavesdrop on their conversation. Then invite her over to your place. It'll be on sunday around 17:00.
Sorry for so much questions but here's another one:
How to trigger the bath and call scenes for Antonina? Already unlocked shower and pool scenes.
Just go into her bathroom around 19:00 for the bathtub scene. Also, She calls randomly

Reactions: Bald Games

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@ace_boogie i figured it out, also i meant the new one at the business center. its a small movie. you have to do Antonio's quest line first then he will offer you the job.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Can you direct me to if you already written it were you have spoken about her questline (sasha)

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Well looks like i got to go and try again from a previous save. thank you for that info though. or is there a value i can change in the save editor to reset Sasha quests. @ace_boogie

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Why is it where ever i usually ask for help i usually find what im looking for. so dont worry about it now boogie.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
How do I proceed with Ludmila after the kiss scene?
And how to proceed with Arina after give ecstasy in the office (she offer to play cards when I say "Not so fast" but nothing more happens)?
Luda was already answered, but for Arina, when you talk about playing cards, you need a deck of cards. So you actually need to progress through your stepsister Yana's storyline until you need the deck of cheat cards for her. So once that happens, and you buy the cheat deck from the dude at university, you unlock the option of playing cards with Arina.

And I don't remember if this comes before or after the card path, but eventually after either raising her fondness for you, or feeding her enough pills, she'll randomly call you in the middle of the night to bust her out of jail.

I ran through her path for a bit late at night, so i don't really remember all too clearly.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Do not swing if you want the pregnancy quest. When you get the invitation on the laptop, decline it
Any idea what variable to change using the save editor to reverse this step? I have done so much any unlocked almost every other character, I REALLY don;t want to start again after pouring a few hours into this latest version - thanks

asdasd

Aug 24, 2016
Hey easy tobias,
are you willing to mod the QSP also for 0.15 ?
Your was great as it was not a hardcoded mod, but you could dynamically change everything.
I liked it very much! Please please do the same for 0.15.
I did this yesterday. I hope you will like it :)

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm.. any idea why dasha doesn't show up at your house for a date after 17:00?

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
it needs to be sunday, and it needs to be your own apartment. not your house with your mother and sister, but your apartment in the business complex of the city.

Reactions: loqex

Marsg1226

Aug 12, 2016
i made a few changes to the original english qsp, you can choose the Arousal condition etc. and you can click on the hour to change it. if any one want it here is and a .txt with the changes i made for if anyone want to add this changes to your own
1.png 2.png

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes