scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
I cant believe Im starting all over, AGAIN.
played the alternate mom route, game still sticks, can get her in bathroom, gat the BJ in bedroom with best friend, but cant get the date at the restaurant, bugging me now, I only played the alt route as I figured it might unlock his mates mother :D

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I cant believe Im starting all over, AGAIN.
played the alternate mom route, game still sticks, can get her in bathroom, gat the BJ in bedroom with best friend, but cant get the date at the restaurant, bugging me now, I only played the alt route as I figured it might unlock his mates mother :D
are you playing the alternate file I posted. Also shurik mom and your mom doesn't go hand in hand and you can't do anything with shurik's mom but spy and slip an aphrodisiac in her drink

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Could anyone help me out with sveta? I got her to the swingers 1 time at the marina, and to agree to swing after. I also met with the woman once more and saw her giving her stepdad a BJ, but I can't seem to get another swinger meeting

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
are you playing the alternate file I posted. Also shurik mom and your mom doesn't go hand in hand and you can't do anything with shurik's mom but spy and slip an aphrodisiac in her drink
What is different in the alternate file you posted compared to version .15? If you said somewhere I missed it, this thread is getting huge.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What is different in the alternate file you posted compared to version .15? If you said somewhere I missed it, this thread is getting huge.
The alternate file has a cheat menu and when you finish mom's alternate quest, it will continue as if you've completed her normal quest so you'll be able to have sex with her whenever

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
The alternate file has a cheat menu and when you finish mom's alternate quest, it will continue as if you've completed her normal quest so you'll be able to have sex with her whenever
it does ?
I think im using the one included in the main rar

well fck a duck, DOH!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You might be. If you only installed the update over 0.14, you're most likely using the unmodded one

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
just tried the alt file, now everyone hates me ????
The alt file and the unmodded file have two different variables for attitude_to_gg. The unmodded file was not translated but the modded file has it translated. If you want to use the cheat file properly, you'll have to start over

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
The alt file and the unmodded file have two different variables for attitude_to_gg. The unmodded file was not translated but the modded file has it translated. If you want to use the cheat file properly, you'll have to start over
AGAIN
omfg

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is this the sob_15_en.qsp file on the OP? This file has a few added QSP files, and is large, sometimes I get a little lost figuring out which one I want to play.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How do I proceed with Ludmila after the kiss scene?
And how to proceed with Arina after give ecstasy in the office (she offer to play cards when I say "Not so fast" but nothing more happens)?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes