PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi
Every cehat show after you change page.
Cheat on info pages of the hero and the girls.
When you click on rubel you willl gett 100000
When you click -- leftside of the clock tiem will go beck 1 hour.
Copy a bakup befor use it.

Easy
Hey easy tobias,
are you willing to mod the QSP also for 0.15 ?
Your was great as it was not a hardcoded mod, but you could dynamically change everything.
I liked it very much! Please please do the same for 0.15.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for the update!
Is the start_alt_mod-file a cheat mode start file for 015?
I think it is... Just started with it and at least your parameters +girl parameters and money are modified in it.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Applying the 15 update, borks my game. I can leave my street. The new interface, just have a ui.theworld picture in the upperleft, under the ui.suburbs with no options

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Applying the 15 update, borks my game. I can leave my street. The new interface, just have a ui.theworld picture in the upperleft, under the ui.suburbs with no options
Are you sure that you are using the correct qsp v.0.15 and have merged the update correctly (sub-dirs etc.)?

Mine is working perfectly... oh yeah... and don't use old saves.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Pretty sure I did it correct. Fresh 0.14 install, apply the 0.15 on top, overwriting/replacing old files. Can't start with the 0.14 qsp in standalone, move them, can start fine, start game, can do everything in house, but not leave the "starting" area.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Pretty sure I did it correct. Fresh 0.14 install, apply the 0.15 on top, overwriting/replacing old files. Can't start with the 0.14 qsp in standalone, move them, can start fine, start game, can do everything in house, but not leave the "starting" area.
You need to install the base game then the updates on top of them. Sounds like you just downloaded the .14.

Your unzipped folder should be around 10GB

Reactions: Humlebien

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Game is updated. The full game upload will take some time since it is almost 11 gigs. The update can be found in the update only section if you haven't seen it. The unmodded qsp is just that, unmodded. The modded qsp has the mom alternate route tying into her normal route. Also @Kinnerman updated his cheat menu for it

Reactions: Cirro84

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
When i picked up dasha from college after antonia gave me a call to do so i got a choice of saying im with antonia for love or sex, anybody know which one is the right answer to continue down dashas route?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes