Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
DarkMarshall
I surfed the character's passage thread on the forum and eventually didn't find how to get to her alt passage, so I'm sorry if I couldn't help. It's just that I'm still working on my game project while I'm reading the forum.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
DarkMarshall
I know only one thing: to start this route you can’t appear in an advertisement for that Jew (I forgot his name)
If there are not more than one alternative paths you are wrong. To start the alt-path you have to talk with your buddy, after Rada asked you what is wrong with Sasha instead of talking to the jew to buy the dress.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If there are not more than one alternative paths you are wrong. To start the alt-path you have to talk with your buddy, after Rada asked you what is wrong with Sasha instead of talking to the jew to buy the dress.
As I already said, I know only one alt route, which was described in the Russian guide to its passage. Thanks for the tip, maybe I’ll try it later according to your advice. By the way, it was slightly redesigned in build 31, so I don’t know if this information is relevant.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
it would be cool if someone reworked the walkthrough and explained all the paths for the latest versions :D
I think your prayers have been answered and the author began to add hints, well, as usually happens, he does it in his own way.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
I think your prayers have been answered and the author began to add hints, well, as usually happens, he does it in his own way.
Do you know how to have a threesome with Irina and Shurik? I’ve already completed Irina’s entire route, but I can’t catch the dialogue with Shurik, or maybe I need to do something else?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I couldn't arrange this scene with Irina, as I understand you mean about Masha's mother? Even the guides read how to do it and eventually scored on this scene.

Reactions: DarkMarshall

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The new version need update cheat or full save urgently
If they haven't been fulfilled yet, then just wait patiently, stop demanding. When they are here, I think they will appear on the first page in the topic header.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
In OP it's written, that the game on english only. Is it true, or is there a way to play rus version instead??
the latest version and the next ones will only be in russian since avenger has not the time to translate it. but we have some nice people here that translate it into english ;)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
the latest version and the next ones will only be in russian since avenger has not the time to translate it. but we have some nice people here that translate it into english ;)
He was asking about the original version.

In general, I'm surprised that there are no original versions here...

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I'm from Russia, sooooo... I don't really need translation, lul.
Still, keep up the good work))

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Well, what can you do when other people want to play this game too. On the contrary, it seems to me that the English text kills the charm of this game.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Should you ever get bored to death IRL, there are still a couple tenthousand lines russian text which would greatly benefit from a native speaker's translation :giggle: AI translators are improved but still pretty much suck - and not only at word plays and humour.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes