Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
This game is so confusing in terms of progressing with characters :HideThePain:
if u are a first timer yes i agree ... if u find those halfbaked walkthroughs in the archive of this site u at least have a clue what to do when or what to avoid to do etc. search with the query SoB u should be able to find those old walkthroughs ... they help at least to get into the game .... they are far from complete nor is everything still accurate... but u can use them as guideline how this game works .....
p.s. u should be able to find [SoB] Aurelia [Sob] Lucy etc etc those are the threads u want ...

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
if u are a first timer yes i agree ... if u find those halfbaked walkthroughs in the archive of this site u at least have a clue what to do when or what to avoid to do etc. search with the query SoB u should be able to find those old walkthroughs ... they help at least to get into the game .... they are far from complete nor is everything still accurate... but u can use them as guideline how this game works .....
I think the logic of a person is clear here, but if you read the original dialogues, everything falls into place.There is a small hint there what the player should do, but it is not obvious and makes the player think.

A good example is with the daughter of your mother's boss.
The main character says to himself: think about how to make her pay attention to yourself. The easiest option is to be like a white knight in armor and save her and then pay attention to you. So we need to create such a situation, and who can help us with this? That's right, gopniks. Therefore, we go to a friend of gopnik and we all know him, we offer this topic.

This is one example of such not obvious hints from the author.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Could someone please assist/advice I have my saves from my previous PC and since I'm on a new PC I have pasted the save files in the new save file/location in documents however none of the saves open/load. I managed to import my saves to the other game like SonofAsia but not on this one any workaround?

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Could someone please assist/advice I have my saves from my previous PC and since I'm on a new PC I have pasted the save files in the new save file/location in documents however none of the saves open/load. I managed to import my saves to the other game like SonofAsia but not on this one any workaround?
First save in a slot. Then find the folder in 'My Documents'. Paste the save files directly into that folder. I think it randomly generates a string of letters+numbers every new version/play.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
First save in a slot. Then find the folder in 'My Documents'. Paste the save files directly into that folder. I think it randomly generates a string of letters+numbers every new version/play.
Yup thats the thing I did also with"son of Asia" and did not have any issues but with "Son Of Bitch" everytime I come up to errors or black screens. Maybe they might be corrupted or something I might go over again but yeah.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Yup thats the thing I did also with"son of Asia" and did not have any issues but with "Son Of Bitch" everytime I come up to errors or black screens. Maybe they might be corrupted or something I might go over again but yeah.
Avenger always puts out a warning that old saves might not work with new releases. And given the changes on this release including new characters and locations, it is well possible the data structure of the old save is incompatible. Just live with it and enjoy the opportunity for a new playthrough - or wait another month or so as a new SOB release might come up after the Easter holidays.

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
I'm sorry guys if i've been away for so long, i'm having health issues that won't allow me to continue to work on this project the way i wanted to. Most likely this will be my final release of the "translation". i've fixed a few bugs and typos (there are still some typos, deal with it, it's MTL).
This version also has an Hour Lock (credits to Einsterion)
i've tried almost every path and they all seem to work.
cheers

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I'm sorry guys if i've been away for so long, i'm having health issues that won't allow me to continue to work on this project the way i wanted to. Most likely this will be my final release of the "translation". i've fixed a few bugs and typos (there are still some typos, deal with it, it's MTL).
cheers
thanks for the work u have done i appreciate it * bow *

Antrax

Mar 21, 2017
cheers
Found error in the homless girl quest error.jpg

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes