huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Is it the full change-log or the ones you've just discovered? I Wonder if we got any new Fira content in this release?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
This is goofy to me. That means she'll have gone two updates with no new sexy-boom-boom content.
For those of us following from before the only two characters available (mom and sister) went 3 updates with no content outside voyeur... no thats fairly normal. Seriously this used to be a twine game....

Oct 15, 2017
Yeah is there an installation guide on how to install this damn game STEP-BY-STEP?
I suffer from chronic depression and I'm way too tired and pissed off. I'm sorry ~!~

otmar

May 9, 2017
Yeah is there an installation guide on how to install this damn game STEP-BY-STEP?
I suffer from chronic depression and I'm way too tired and pissed off. I'm sorry ~!~
did you download the whole game or just the update? complete game should ne around 10 gb

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
You just need to extract the rar. Than play with a double click on Son of a bitch.exe if you want to play in russian, if you want to play in english you should replace the qsp file in the "asset/standalone content" folder. Nothing more.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes