Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Does using the Fast Foward to Sex Cheat for some Character result in other, later ones not triggering ?

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
There are a few... like going to the college... or paying up the mafia debts.... or one where you have the university party happening at a given date.... maybe I could also mention a few others but nothing too major.... others are rather progress based and not timed.
ok, thank you for the response

Also, how do i get the scenes with Alena in latex suit? is that rape path or non-rape path?

Last edited:

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
ok, thank you for the response

Also, how do i get the scenes with Alena in latex suit? is that rape path or non-rape path?
Sleep in class multiple times, meet with Elsa's dad at business centre on evening weekends (6-7 times), then you should be able to continue the rape path in class.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Sleep in class multiple times, meet with Elsa's dad at business centre on evening weekends (6-7 times), then you should be able to continue the rape path in class.
I have to do a bit of Elsa path to meet him yeah?

because i have been using cheats to trigger events quicker but i was never able to get Alena in the latex outfit thingy ( i know its tied to her cleaning your apartment )

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
I have to do a bit of Elsa path to meet him yeah?

because i have been using cheats to trigger events quicker but i was never able to get Alena in the latex outfit thingy ( i know its tied to her cleaning your apartment )
You have to trigger the bathroom picture event with Elsa, then take it to her dad at the business centre on a weekday. He'll then invite you to meet with him on weekends. Alena Guide

aakritiSinha

Apr 30, 2019
i installed all the above files according to the way it was told in installation guide but still my game shows that shitty english translation. can anybody help what i might be doing wrong .... i dont understand much of computers so please if anyone can explain it ...

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

derive

May 2, 2018
"Jerk off during the evening (20:00 to 23:55) so she catches you. After some times the picture will change, keep doing it for some more while trying to catch her getting fucked in her room (roughly during 20:00 till 22:00). "

What do you have to do here? I keep jerking off, and going to mothers room, but nothing changes.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
"Jerk off during the evening (20:00 to 23:55) so she catches you. After some times the picture will change, keep doing it for some more while trying to catch her getting fucked in her room (roughly during 20:00 till 22:00). "

What do you have to do here? I keep jerking off, and going to mothers room, but nothing changes.
You need to beat her new "boyfriend" in the park (discuss boyfriend in the kitchen @8 first).

derive

May 2, 2018
You need to beat her new "boyfriend" in the park (discuss boyfriend in the kitchen @8 first).
But the walkthrough says I need to see mom get fucked, but nothing triggers that scene. Maybe my game is already glitched...

D

Deleted member 22113

Anybody know what this is? Big kuyash son of a bitch and another game, i forget which, have this popping up, seems to happen when changing to a location with scene activating or when performing an action that causes the image to change for the first time in a game day

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Anybody know what this is? Big kuyash son of a bitch and another game, i forget which, have this popping up, seems to happen when changing to a location with scene activating or when performing an action that causes the image to change for the first time in a game day
No such issues here...
Have you downloaded the full game including the skins and qsplib directories under assets (assets/qsplib/js and assets/standalone_content/skins/sob/js )?
Because this is where the javascript files are.
Have you done something with those files? Have you used the Translation project files and followed up the installation procedure to the letter?
I mean guys.... you face some issues but ultimately fail to provide enough information in the first place to help you...

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
But the walkthrough says I need to see mom get fucked, but nothing triggers that scene. Maybe my game is already glitched...
Mum having fun with the "boyfriend" happens starting from day one (or two) in mom's room after 21.
You need to see her once or twice having fun with him then there is a new option in the kitchen to ask her about the boyfriend.
Then it's easy --- you meet him at the park in the morning on the weekend, beat him up, on the next day ask about him in the kitchen at 8, and jerk off after 20 in your room.... and eventually after a few times the scenes will more and more change.
No rocket science involved :cool:

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes