dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
That wasnt the point we where talking about. If i sell a car that has been build with 'illegal' parts it is still illegal and shady. Even more so if the dealer can only be reached via mail etc. He has complained loudly about the 'pirates = us' stealing his game while taking money for something that consist of a good chunk 'illegal' assets. <sarcasm on>For all i know he could be a money laundering front for ISIS <sarcasm off>
You're on a site that it literally a haven for "illegal and shady" sharing of copyrighted material. With a Donation button.

And of course the main rule of "this doesn't affect you". If you don't like the game then don't comment, your opinion adds nothing, you're not telling anybody anything they don't know. Your posts serve as nothing but an attempt to fellate yourself.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You're on a site that it literally a haven for "illegal and shady" sharing of copyrighted material. With a Donation button.

And of course the main rule of "this doesn't affect you". If you don't like the game then don't comment, your opinion adds nothing, you're not telling anybody anything they don't know. Your posts serve as nothing but an attempt to fellate yourself.
That is very likewise - stating the obvious assuming i am not aware of it and dodging the actual question doesnt contribute at all to this thread. I comment and state an opinion as you do - i even wrote a guide for the game because i hate it so much. Right.

Must be a happy world where every comment is only positive since you order not to comment negatively. And if that would be a general rule every single thread here on F95 would probably be a lot smaller (not to mention more dull)

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016

But its not charging you for "illegal and shady" content. If you like their job, you donate...if you want, big difference.

Reactions: toolkitxx

trau de

May 12, 2017
Im not forcing myself to play this game.....as a matter of fact its my fav game and ive played it like 20 times atleast.
Im just saying he gets content for free ,CHARGE MONEY FOR IT and not being professionally enough by delaying updates and then e mails, not to mention translation.
Putting this content in a context and building a world around it is much work. That's what he is payed for. And it is very cheap, so I don't really get what you are complaining about.

trau de

May 12, 2017
If proper translation ever came to exist for this and any other Russian QSP game, I'm not sure how I'll feel about it. I've gotten use to trying to read in between the lines of what is being said and trying to decipher what actions are necessary to complete quests and basic functions
I share that feeling. I actually hope he does not spend too much effort on the translation and instead keeps adding to the games.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
I was under the impression that the Patreon side was for the "proper" translation, completely separate from donation for 3 updates. Is this not correct?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I was under the impression that the Patreon side was for the "proper" translation, completely separate from donation for 3 updates. Is this not correct?
Quote from his patreon: 'If I got this sum of money - i would translate Son of a bitch. I would make monthly payments for new versions already translated in English game. All the subscribers would get them.'

he has set 1000$ as goal for that and is currently at 217

P.S: At the same time he claims for 2$ patrons:
  • You got translated in English last version of a game (Son of a bitch)

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
Quote from his patreon: 'If I got this sum of money - i would translate Son of a bitch. I would make monthly payments for new versions already translated in English game. All the subscribers would get them.'

he has set 1000$ as goal for that and is currently at 217

P.S: At the same time he claims for 2$ patrons:
  • You got translated in English last version of a game (Son of a bitch)
my understanding is the 1000 is to pay for a full non machine translated version and the $2 patrons get the eng update that has the new content thats been translated by a human all the previous content is still machine translated.

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys i have question: I have old save game v0.17,can i play my old save game in new update v0.18???
All guys can tell me? Thank all guys:)

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys i have question: I have old save game v0.17,can i play my old save game in new update v0.18???
All guys can tell me? Thank all guys:)
it isn't recommend since new data, is included in each qsp, so basically that save file wouldn't fully work, it would for some variables while it wouldn't work for others

Reactions: toolkitxx

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hi All, if you all remember correctly when Avenger created his patreon account it actually stated PATREONS UNTIL TRANSLATIONS.... He only wanted 100 patreons... now i find out that Avenger has gone an changed that, to $1000 because he got that an all he got was chump change to him.... So basically he is a leech.... who claims he'll do it if we pay him more.... kinda reminds me of a snake oil salesman

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Is there a way to run saves from 0.17? Sometimes i can load game but i have crash after few seconds. Or could anyone share a save

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Hi All, if you all remember correctly when Avenger created his patreon account it actually stated PATREONS UNTIL TRANSLATIONS.... He only wanted 100 patreons... now i find out that Avenger has gone an changed that, to $1000 because he got that an all he got was chump change to him.... So basically he is a leech.... who claims he'll do it if we pay him more.... kinda reminds me of a snake oil salesman
Im shocked !!!

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes