Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to run saves from 0.17? Sometimes i can load game but i have crash after few seconds. Or could anyone share a save
On the op of download links thread there is a save file attached

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Thanks but i have stupid question. Where to put this file? Because when i load game slot 2 is empty
You have a folder called 'Сохранения игр Quest Navigator' in your 'MyDocuments' folder - that is where the game stores the saves.
Start the game once and it creates a folder in there with a number of letters and numbers - looks a bit like this: 'd277e010b9e61f5416a2f601187e7f48'.
In that folder you should have your saves - they are named by number. So 1.sav, 2.sav and so on where the number indicates which save slot

Reactions: orion77

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get anal with aunt nina? I'm having sex with her all the time, but can't find the anal route. Also the Masha Anal.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone tell me how to get anal with aunt nina? I'm having sex with her all the time, but can't find the anal route. Also the Masha Anal.
I dont beleive they are fully implemented yet.... some are some arent @toolkitxx, do you know if we can

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Have to admit i never reached any for those 2 but aunt nina was my weak spot as i never pursued her totally

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As far as I played, they both didn't have an anal scene or option

Reactions: toolkitxx

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
sorry, if this was mentioned earlier in this thread...
as far as I have seen, there are only 5/6 possibilities to save the game (5 russion stages and one autosave)... is there a way to create a savegame-path and try different outcomes?...

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
sorry, if this was mentioned earlier in this thread...
as far as I have seen, there are only 5/6 possibilities to save the game (5 russion stages and one autosave)... is there a way to create a savegame-path and try different outcomes?...
Your savegames are in Сохранения игр Quest Navigator in my documents, you can always copy your saves if you dont want to overwrite them.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
There is nothing in the machine scripting or coding that implies that anal is there yet not that I can see anyway
I dont see any links to pics or gif's or weps

CS

Apr 30, 2017
There is nothing in the machine scripting or coding that implies that anal is there yet not that I can see anyway
I dont see any links to pics or gif's or weps
I thought there was because in the mod it show's an anal counter with both of them.

Also can someone please help me activate Alena. I've slept in her class several times and nothing has triggered.

I also can't seem to get to take a picture of Elena. How many BJ does she have to do? or is there a certain place I have to be in order to take it?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I thought there was because in the mod it show's an anal counter with both of them.

Also can someone please help me activate Alena. I've slept in her class several times and nothing has triggered.

I also can't seem to get to take a picture of Elena. How many BJ does she have to do? or is there a certain place I have to be in order to take it?

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
There is a cogwheel in your left hand menu where you can set the volume

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
Mom sleeping sweetly in a beautiful lingerie.
Besides tossing and turning in his sleep she takes indecent poses...
After seeing I`m a little excited...

I have black screen nothing to be seen is that normal ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Mom sleeping sweetly in a beautiful lingerie.
Besides tossing and turning in his sleep she takes indecent poses...
After seeing I`m a little excited...

I have black screen nothing to be seen is that normal ?
No it means your missing assests what have downloaded

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes