ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
guys i have a problem ... I've added all images and vids but i still get a few black screens for example the kitchen fuck...any idea why ?
That may be due to something creator did. He's messed up some video paths in this version. If he post a fix for them, I'll post it here

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
guys i have a problem ... I've added all images and vids but i still get a few black screens for example the kitchen fuck...any idea why ?
its a bug, either rename

all kithcen_fuck to kitchen_fuck

in qsp file

or rename

kitchen_fuck webm files to kithcen_fuck in npc/mom folder

Go to sleep in her class 7 times then in December rape her after class
You also need to have drink 5 times (I think five) with your moms boss

Don't do it cause that will keep you from having sex with her mom
No, tell her about it, she will give you permission to have sex with mother and leter you can have threesome

Reactions: Dekix

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You also need to have drink 5 times (I think five) with your moms boss
That's not a condition for the teacher
kithcen_fuck to kitchen_fuck
This doesn't exist in my qsp file
Edit: Nevermind, what your're saying is correct but it's just backwards
No, tell her about it, she will give you permission to have sex with mother and leter you can have threesome
It's really tempting to start over after finding out about this

Last edited:

CRORK

Aug 22, 2016
After you do the cup scene with a BONER a few more times, you should be able to check on her when she is sleeping. Go to her room between 0:00 - 7:00 to mess with her. Make sure to go all the way, if shee wakes up just try again untill you're able to cum on her. Once that happens, DO NOT APPROACH HER until you check your laptop @10 or you will fail the entire quest. Once you get to your laptop you will see something that says open site mom or similar to that. It way say that she woke up with cum on her and the person replying will tell her that it's okay and it's an educational stage. The next morning, talk to her when she is in the kitchen. She will offer some lesson at 20:00 or 21:00 ( don't remember the exact time). Be careful cause the bathroom bugs out at 19:00 sometimes but you have to go in there to progress also. After doing lesson with mom for a while, talk to mom again in the kitchen, you'll say that she looks pale. Go to shurik, he comes up with a plan to get mom to drink sperm. So go to the doctor and offer him a bribe. Talk to mom the next morning after the hospital visit and ask what did the doctor say. She's not gonna tell but she did post something about on the laptop. After going on the laptop to see what mom said, reply back to her. After all of that, take a nap in the hall room between 21:00 and 23:00. Your mom will be getting sperm for her coffee. Take another nap between 21:00 and 23:00 but this time wake up and confront your mom. Offer to help her in the morning and evening. Keep doing that along with lessons at 21:00. Once you make it to where you both are naked and are kissing go back to Shurik house and tell him about the plan. Wave him in when you visit mom at 21:00. On the next day, tell him the result of the plan and go to the bathroom at 19:00 to seal the deal. That's the alternate quest for mom. I might've missed some things since this is from memory
Thanks for the lenghty explanation, damn this is some seriously messy route to go for lol.

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
That's not a condition for the teacher
if $character_Alena['Open'] > 0:'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''univer'',''first_rape_english_teacher_grope''">To grab his throat</a>'

This is condition

$character_Alena['Open']

gets set when you tak with father

if $character_Alena['Open'] = 0:
if $data['events_elsa_father_booze_count'] = 4:$character_Alena['Open'] = 1 & gt'business_center','boss_work_talk_alyona'

maybe you have done this before so you passed it.

This doesn't exist in my qsp file
It should be in kitchen_mom

It's really tempting to start over after finding out about this
Storywise you definatly have to tell her since your character mentions quite specifily that she gives you permission

EDIT:

You also need:
if $character_Masha['Attitude_to_GG'] >= 900 and $character_Masha['Depravity'] >= 750:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
if $data['events_elsa_father_booze_count'] = 4:$character_Alena['Open'] = 1 & gt'business_center','boss_work_talk_alyona'
Yep, I remember now. He does say something about that when you visit him
It should be in kitchen_mom
I did a search for it but it came back empty so I'm thinking the tags are right but the file names are wrong

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Yep, I remember now. He does say something about that when you visit him

I did a search for it but it came back empty so I'm thinking the tags are right but the file names are wrong
Could be, either way people can just check how things are named in npc/mom folder and change, either renaming actual files or qsp file will work

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
me again :) a question to the caracter masha ... how can i finally fuck her ? im giving her gifts and visting the club with her for hours and during the exercise i have an option to fuck her but she always say no I just meet mary or something like this ... does anybody know how to proceed with her ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
me again :) a question to the caracter masha ... how can i finally fuck her ? im giving her gifts and visting the club with her for hours and during the exercise i have an option to fuck her but she always say no I just meet mary or something like this ... does anybody know how to proceed with her ?
Invite her to the club 3 or more times

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I decided to start a new game because importing a v0.12 save game, I noticed that lena was missing from the diary (photos of all the characters). Starting a new game showed the new character silhouette.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I decided to start a new game because importing a v0.12 save game, I noticed that lena was missing from the diary (photos of all the characters). Starting a new game showed the new character silhouette.
Lena is commented out in the file

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Q. "To speed leveling build 3 times! - INCLUDE" Does that mean it is enabled? Machine translated Russian to English leaves me a little confused at times. :confused:

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes