PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Where is Vika? i can't found the npc.
Not in walkthrough,not in note list even in phone.
Very simple - get Sveta/Light pregnant (reject the swingers on your laptop, buy new flat, cradle etc.) and there she is :)

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Okay so when i put the English vanilla file in assets/standalone_content it won't open the game for me and when i delete the file it works perfectly fine but it's in Russian. Help

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Just got done checking all the images and webm files and boy is this game hilarious. Reminds me of Hong Kong '97.

bacchus61

May 11, 2017
Having downloaded the new version I started from new. Having recovered back to near where I was in previous version I am now getting an error message when trying to enter Masha's house. Is it a bug?

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
When you make her pregnat (which only work if you dont do the swinger stuff). You rent an apartment for her. That way you get access to that stuff.
I wasn't referring to Sveta, I was referring to her sister. Her sister shows up in Sveta's preg-apartment, but the method I was describing was gaining access to Sveta's Sister's own separate apartment, which as far as I am aware, is only accessible by the bug I used.

I think theoretically she might ask for her own apartment once Sveta's pregnancy has progressed far enough (belly showing) but I haven't played enough days to test that yet.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Having downloaded the new version I started from new. Having recovered back to near where I was in previous version I am now getting an error message when trying to enter Masha's house. Is it a bug?
Yes, that looks like a code bug, probably from translation.

reddave

Jun 10, 2017

Think i got a fix for the Masha error problem. what I have just done is to open the QuackV1 cheat versoin version of the qsp file and the orginal sob_21_en.qsp file in to qsp editor and then copied all the content of the gs_standart_actions_npc_masha function from the orginal one into the cheat one and then saved it.. for me.. this has fixed the problem..
Hope this helps!

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone had any problems with viewing new content with Amina.
I'm not seeing any image about Amina, too when I meet her in the university. Sorry if you just talked about this in the past, but browsing 255 pages is not simple :)

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I'm not seeing any image about Amina, too when I meet her in the university. Sorry if you just talked about this in the past, but browsing 255 pages is not simple :)
You can talk to her in the morning and you just get a blank/black picture, but if her stats are high enough, you can talk to her in the afternoon and invite her out to the park where you kiss and suck her tits that is all I have found and there is no problem with viewing that.

Reactions: Shafty

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Hi how can i progress with Anastasia? I won poker like 100times and nothing happen.
I not quite sure about this but I don't think this story has been updated yet, he might in the next few updates we will have to wait and see.

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
You can talk to her in the morning and you just get a blank/black picture, but if her stats are high enough, you can talk to her in the afternoon and invite her out to the park where you kiss and suck her tits that is all I have found and there is no problem with viewing that.
When you get her to tutor you, you can go to her apartment sometimes and caress or paw at her. I haven't seen anything past that yet though.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I not quite sure about this but I don't think this story has been updated yet, he might in the next few updates we will have to wait and see.
yay it hasn't been updated yet. if your ever confused on what you can't find and its not on the wiki then the image folder is the way to go, because he names them basic things like poker game. not the best way to find things on this forum but when you don't have the forum cherictor walkthrough set up yet or updated (usually by quakker) your in the same boat as us

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yay it hasn't been updated yet. if your ever confused on what you can't find and its not on the wiki then the image folder is the way to go, because he names them basic things like poker game. not the best way to find things on this forum but when you don't have the forum cherictor walkthrough set up yet or updated (usually by quakker) your in the same boat as us
If people uncertain about more content, just start browse the unique npc folder, to see if there is actually any more content for that character you wonder about.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes