KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
When you get her to tutor you, you can go to her apartment sometimes and caress or paw at her. I haven't seen anything past that yet though.
Looking in the content folder there is not much more there.
Sort of like Anastasia, not much there other than the talking scenes.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Having downloaded the new version I started from new. Having recovered back to near where I was in previous version I am now getting an error message when trying to enter Masha's house. Is it a bug?
Use my fixed QSP

Reactions: bacchus61

smndiga

Mar 1, 2017
I need help
I cant go to university any more !!
Try with sis at 10am same
i need to reset something
Or edit my save?
Try change some variables with modded version but ni chance

Reactions: DarkEnergy

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
can someone post a arina walkthrough. she dosen't have a page anymore.
this is a save from the old arina walkthrough

You first meet her after a day of work in the Glory Star office in the office of Mellissa's husband (see Melissa walkthrough). After you get the promotion you can meet her in the warehouse. Offer her some tea and she will refuse.
Talk to Vova in the University and ask about tea. Later talk to Vova again to buy the tea. Now you can drink tea with her in the warehouse. After some tea she will ask you about ecstasy. Buy some with Brick (see Kate's walkthrough).
Give her the ecstasy in the warehouse. Next day drink tea again and affer pills. Choose "Not so fast" option and shee will offer to play cards. Buy the special deck from Vova in the university (See Yana's Walkthrough). Now you have the
option to play cards with her in your office at end of the day. Continue playing card untill you kiss her with friend (4 times). Meet in the warehouse again and drink tea. From now on you can give her pills after drink tea in the warehouse
and have the option to make her strip for you. Continue the process and you will have the option to give more pills in exchange for more strip. You also can dance with her now in club on weekends and give more pills to have some action.
You can meet her at gym in the university at 13:00 and in the hall at 14:00 on weekdays for more pills and actions. If your tea is over buy some more with Vova and buy more ecstasy with Brick. After a large number of pills taken she will
call you at 2:00 on saturday when you are in your house (need to be awake) to take her out of jail (need 15000). Now you have some more actions in the warehouse drinking tea. After some time she will cal you again at 2:00 on friday
when you are home. Let her enter your house. After some more time she will call you again (for me was 20:00 on wednesday - not sure if this is always the time) and invite you to her house. You finally fuck her.

.... end of the old walkthrough....

there is new content for her so it is likely that some triggers are added or changed

Reactions: moborius
D

Deleted member 22113

I saw someone in the foreign shopping site to replace their own game content
I would like more or less how many currently have such a similar mod?

Does anyone have this type of?
This looks awesome i hope this is real. Im not the biggest fan of avengers model choice at times. Top one makes me wonder tho why i dont seem to find any asian version of the qsp engine pic/clip type games or developers anywhere. Maybe i just havent looked hard enough.

Reactions: mineiros123

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I didn't play Sob since 0.19, there is any Walkthrough? I check the russian site but I don't see any thread, Must I register in it?

example890

Jun 30, 2017
This looks awesome i hope this is real. Im not the biggest fan of avengers model choice at times. Top one makes me wonder tho why i dont seem to find any asian version of the qsp engine pic/clip type games or developers anywhere. Maybe i just havent looked hard enough.
After all, I did not buy foreign websites
But according to the pattern is indeed successful
The main point is that there is no willing to do nothing
But to be honest in this world money on the line
Is not it?

example890

Jun 30, 2017
Not quite sure what you mean. If it's some paid mod im not asking for download link, just a link where i can buy it. don't care if it's chinease or ethiopian.
This is the price offered by foreign websites
I mainly want to ask if anyone had a similar MOD Bale
After all, curious

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I need help
I cant go to university any more !!
Try with sis at 10am same
i need to reset something
Or edit my save?
Try change some variables with modded version but ni chance
I have the same issue since 0.26. I found a temporary work around by using, Access People -> Arina -> University in the cheat mod. Only thing I can't access while inside Uni is the 10 o'clock main class.
Bit annoying having to do this over and over for every activity there.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
i agree asian models have significantly more pics and gifs for them, its just their all censored

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This looks awesome i hope this is real. Im not the biggest fan of avengers model choice at times.
Same here. The models I like, I really like. Rachel Steele (Aunt Nina), Savana Samson/Jodi West (mom/Eugene), Lisa Ann (sociology teacher Lizaveta), India Summer (Irina), Cherie Deville (Antonia). Not coincidentally, that's pretty much most of the MILFs in the game.

Daria Glower (sister/Oksana), Isis Love (Melissa), Ariana Marie (Arina), Kada Love (Glad), Sasha Grey (Sasha), Amia Miley (Alena), they are all sexy hotties, but fall a bit short in my reckoning.

The rest, especially the pasty tiny tit blondes, I can do without.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes