mattius77

May 16, 2017
She appears after a few days of work at Glory Star, and you talk to her in the warehouse after I think 1400. She likes fancy tea and playing cards (you get both from Vova at school), and ecstacy (that you get from Brick). Other than that, she's pretty straightforward.

I haven't gone much into her path, though. Maybe it gets harder further along.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
hello, for some reason I could not advance beyond the first hj at Tia Nina's house, the problem is that I use the pills to sleep and end up in the face, she called me on the phone and got angry with my mc, then I started to follow her to the park and rape her, now every time she enters her apartment, she only gives that option to abuse her. there is some way to avoid this I am already advanced in the other histoies and I do not want to start back

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
hello, for some reason I could not advance beyond the first hj at Tia Nina's house, the problem is that I use the pills to sleep and end up in the face, she called me on the phone and got angry with my mc, then I started to follow her to the park and rape her, now every time she enters her apartment, she only gives that option to abuse her. there is some way to avoid this I am already advanced in the other histoies and I do not want to start back
You lock yourself out of a lot of content going down this path. You will only be able to abuse/rape her now.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Nope. This is it, you are now Rapey McRapester with Nina..

Her 'normal' path isn't that hard, you just have to be diligent. Takes a lot of handles to move from milestone to milestone.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nope. This is it, you are now Rapey McRapester with Nina..

Her 'normal' path isn't that hard, you just have to be diligent. Takes a lot of handles to move from milestone to milestone.
I did that content once, just to see what it was about and re-loaded old save afterwards, because. the alternative route is just terrible imho. Maybe he add more content to it later, but not my cup of tea.

zombiejesus111

Jun 19, 2017
Edit save file and reset variable события_нина_изнасилование_цепочка to 0 and you are good to go

nugatcreme

Aug 5, 2017
Hello, i used either mods available in english and both start the game but no buttons appear to begin to play. Just stays in main menu with some music playing but nothing to click on it. Any help please? thanks
i have the same problem have you found a solution ?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I did that content once, just to see what it was about and re-loaded old save afterwards, because. the alternative route is just terrible imho. Maybe he add more content to it later, but not my cup of tea.
Rachel Steele has a whole subset of her official store that's devoted to that kind of content. And I'm like you, it's just not my thing.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Rachel Steele has a whole subset of her official store that's devoted to that kind of content. And I'm like you, it's just not my thing.
Its the way the quest line done. Could been made so much better if wanted to make her submissive. Make her a casual rape/fucktoy, just, nah doesn't tickle my fancy. The Sasha storyline works though...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
does anyone have a list of variable values needed to have sex with that particular person?
Its not always that easy. Because even you pump up the standings, you need to do the required steps to do certain things.

nugatcreme

Aug 5, 2017
hi what version of qsp is needed for SotB is use 5.70 and i can only see the cover pic with no botton

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes