Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This is frustrating, I had already advanced in several of the stories. I'm going to start playing scratch again, it's the fifth time I've done it. I got lost in the Club part with Rada and I can not advance in its history anymore.
Remember to keep multiple saves. So backtrack won't take to long.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How to get the new content with Marina and Dasha to trigger? There is a scene at 16:00 in Dashas bedroom I suspect is the start of the chain... but must be something else too.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
How to get the new content with Marina and Dasha to trigger? There is a scene at 16:00 in Dashas bedroom I suspect is the start of the chain... but must be something else too.
After you start having sex with both of them, Marina will get jealous and will start getting in the way. After 4-5 times, a scene will trigger where the MC will threaten to break up with them. After that go to Dasha's room and there'll be an option to call Marina. Repeat.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
After you start having sex with both of them, Marina will get jealous and will start getting in the way. After 4-5 times, a scene will trigger where the MC will threaten to break up with them. After that go to Dasha's room and there'll be an option to call Marina. Repeat.
I've yet to have any jealousy scene trigger. When/where do you get them, in what order?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Done that and Marina cock blocking, but not had any scene yet as you described. Marina interfer, when you ask dasha to the apartment, and when you visit her in the bedroom in the evening. Done the "interference" scenes like 15-20 times, and nothing...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've yet to have any jealousy scene trigger. When/where do you get them, in what order?
Just happen for me one day. Marina had some talk scene with the mother, and after that she started to show up when inviting Dasha to the apartment and when trying to have sex with her in the bedroom in the evening. She does not interfer with the bath and pool scenes though.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
After you start having sex with both of them, there should be a scene (I think in Dasha's bed room, after school) where Dasha tells Marina you're sleeping together. After that go to Marina's room and there'll be a scene where Marina asks her mom for advice. She'll start interfering.

Done that and Marina cock blocking, but not had any scene yet as you described. Marina interfer, when you ask dasha to the apartment, and when you visit her in the bedroom in the evening. Done the "interference" scenes like 15-20 times, and nothing...
Code:
if $args[0] = 'interception_hall':

if $data['события_марина_ревность_мешала_гг_кол-во']>5:

if $data['события_марина_ревность_цепочка'] = 3:'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''tech_marina'',''interception_hall_talk_relations''">Обсудить ситуацию</a>'
The only conditions I see are: interference>5 & you need to be in the main hall. If that doesn't work - I'm not sure what's wrong. Try talking to Dasha after 15:00. Even though Marina should be at work, she'll pop up.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Kate no acepta masajes en el gimnasio, cada vez que comienzo un juego nuevo porque extraño algo. Perdí algo nuevo. No sé si Kate me permitiría darle los masajes más tarde, pero pude ingresar a su casa para darle las clases privadas

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After you start having sex with both of them, there should be a scene (I think in Dasha's bed room, after school) where Dasha tells Marina you're sleeping together. After that go to Marina's room and there'll be a scene where Marina asks her mom for advice. She'll start interfering.

Code:
if $args[0] = 'interception_hall':

if $data['события_марина_ревность_мешала_гг_кол-во']>5:

if $data['события_марина_ревность_цепочка'] = 3:'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''tech_marina'',''interception_hall_talk_relations''">Обсудить ситуацию</a>'
The only conditions I see are: interference>5 & you need to be in the main hall. If that doesn't work - I'm not sure what's wrong. Try talking to Dasha after 15:00. Even though Marina should be at work, she'll pop up.
Must be something else, I tried to force the encounter for over 5 ingame weeks now. Even save-scumming and repeated same days over and over, just by the chance it might occur on a spesific day of the week.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Full written walkthrough up to version 15/16 or 17 don't remember anymore.
It goes also in other paths. Maybe somebody wants to continue it.
Not created by myself.

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
When you open your laptop (I think sometime) after doing the Nestor job for the MC at the beach, there was a message on the laptop about meeting some people at the marina / pier (near the beach) on Saturday at 1700. I went there and nothing happened. Anyone know more info about this event? I used an old save to find out the names are Marc and Aurelius.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes