zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@processer who are you calling ? There are only few times when calling someone results in anything. Reciving calls works like random event.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Once you 'unlock' Lizaveta, you can make booty calls with her. Same with Aurelius, after swinging with Sveta. If you are on the casual sex (i.e. no daughters) path with Antonia, you can booty call her, too. Those are the only chars I'm aware of with outbound phone content.

Sasha, Dasha, Alena, and Elsa all have scenes at your flat. (Especially Sasha; you kidnap her and keep her captive for a week) They should all be accessible by phone for hook ups.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, I've only ever done the Sasha story after unlocking Alena and having her clean the apartment. If you unlock and complete Sasha first, before December when Alena's sex stuff opens up, does it still bork Alena's maid content?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Also, I've only ever done the Sasha story after unlocking Alena and having her clean the apartment. If you unlock and complete Sasha first, before December when Alena's sex stuff opens up, does it still bork Alena's maid content?
yes it does i've done sasha before even uni opens up and still got alena apartment scenes blocked, does she return after you let sasha go? was thinking of a new game doing alena first or is it blocked either way?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've only ever done Sasha second. So with your experience, it seems the Alena apartment content is borked regardless of which girl you go for first.

And it appears to be just Alena, too. None of the other girls who visit your apartment are affected.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Figured out how to unblock Alena scenes in apartment... if you are using mod press FAQ? >> People Cheats >> Sasha >> Variables >> More Variables >> And Turn Down "Sasha Final Chain" to 0. no idea what this affect so far but Sasha seems normal sex is open website still operational and everything

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
With Luda, I've printed the at work (Glorystar) for free. how do I talk to her about them? Does it need to be a certain time?

codu

Feb 24, 2017
help I get this message when I try to enter masha home gs_standart_action_masha something on russian then Unknow action

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Figured out how to unblock Alena scenes in apartment... if you are using mod press FAQ? >> People Cheats >> Sasha >> Variables >> More Variables >> And Turn Down "Sasha Final Chain" to 0. no idea what this affect so far but Sasha seems normal sex is open website still operational and everything
@mattius77 you can do it with save editor, variable is события_саша_обучение_закончено
I did this, and it did indeed unlock the Alena/apartment stuff. But it also reset the Sasha path to the beginning, where I'm asking her out on cafe dates and not plowing her little booty on demand.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
AHA! You have to progress the Sasha chain far enough that you get her apartment. After that, resetting her training events to zero works for unlocking the Alena/apartment stuff.

Bazinga

FunkyMcGee

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys,

I have the problem that I can't even launch the game. I get an error message regarding the awesomium.dll file. Has anyone else encountered this problem. When I downloaded the 0.20 version I didn't encounter this problem. I had deleted the old version and downloaded the whole new 0.21 version and now it doesn't work at all.

PS: I only have one qsp file in the standalone folder.

Help would be appreciated. Thx

Reactions: CaptainMontana

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
help I get this message when I try to enter masha home gs_standart_action_masha something on russian then Unknow action
Look for my fixed QSP posted here in the thread (Version 1b)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes