kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
When you open your laptop (I think sometime) after doing the Nestor job for the MC at the beach, there was a message on the laptop about meeting some people at the marina / pier (near the beach) on Saturday at 1700. I went there and nothing happened. Anyone know more info about this event?
Swinger with Light, you need to talk to her first

Reactions: tc23emp

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You have two qsp in that folder. Remove one of them for it start properly

zombiejesus111

Jun 19, 2017
There is a bug.. After having 3some with Dasha and marina.. Once you get marina pregnant she will be be sent to europe and her mom will inform you she is gone for good and her story ends. But after that if you go to dasha's room the 3some option is still available and if you select it.. then 3some with Marina and dasha will be triggered..

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is a bug.. After having 3some with Dasha and marina.. Once you get marina pregnant she will be be sent to europe and her mom will inform you she is gone for good and her story ends. But after that if you go to dasha's room the 3some option is still available and if you select it.. then 3some with Marina and dasha will be triggered..
Have got Marina pregnant before. But never been able to trigger the 3some event.

So, you get to have sex with both, then trigger the jealousy thing with Marina, and then supposed after 5 or so interrupts by her, a scene will trigger in the hall, that lead to the 3some? I just never got it to trigger.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've got the Dasha/Marina threesome, but I don't want to get Marina preggers. Is the only way to avoid that to just skip the scenes that don't give you a finishing option (inside or outside).

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Dasha's storyline: Does the fight at the nightclub only activate once? Should I start over if I got that with no ecstasy? There was another playthrough where I had the extasy buy the fight at the club only had none of my business as an option.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Dasha's storyline: Does the fight at the nightclub only activate once? Should I start over if I got that with no ecstasy? There was another playthrough where I had the extasy buy the fight at the club only had none of my business as an option.
This is a iffy one. If you get a relationship with her mom first and visit the house and talk to Dasha (not the going for the parcel scene), then after that the nightclub scene with Dasha never triggered for me before. I don't think I had the scene trigger at the nightclub more than once in a playthrough. So if you don't have the ecstasy with you when it triggers, I think that scene wont re-occur again.

Its a bit harder to "catch them all" in this game, than in pokemon, lol...

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@ptmg30 change события_даша_1_club to 0 using save editor and dasha club event should trigger again. You also need fighting skill >= 900 and physique >= 300 to be able to intervene.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
i'm having this wierd glitch concerning Alena got through all her story till telling her to come clean apartment and did that the problem is she never shows at all, gotta point out i've already done sasha's apartment part and was let go so apartment now empty, even used vanilla qsp and both mods to try and bypass this but with no luck... anyone can point me out how to do it using editor would be really appreciated ty

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i'm having this wierd glitch concerning Alena got through all her story till telling her to come clean apartment and did that the problem is she never shows at all, gotta point out i've already done sasha's apartment part and was let go so apartment now empty, even used vanilla qsp and both mods to try and bypass this but with no luck... anyone can point me out how to do it using editor would be really appreciated ty
The apartment kinda break after Sasha...

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Once you lock Sasha in the bathroom, Alena stops coming over.

Which, tbh, is totally understandable.

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
That's interesting about Sasha. I think I'll go back to a previous save since I just finished Sasha in the bathroom. I'll wait to finish Sasha afterwards. Is that the strategy people generally use?

processer

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,

I download v0.21 by torrent, but I can't call and receive any call/message.
Is that a bug?? Or just my download content has this problem?

Thanks

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes