hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
anyone knows what my issue is ? Basically i dont see some pictures, for exemple, all scenes with mom are just black screen. What did i mess ? Thanks :)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
anyone knows what my issue is ? Basically i dont see some pictures, for exemple, all scenes with mom are just black screen. What did i mess ? Thanks :)
Could be a couple of things, either your download doesn't have all of the required pictures or you loaded a save game from a different QSP then the one you're using now.

Reactions: toolkitxx

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
Thanks for the answer, i took the qsp file that is on the second post of the main page, maybe he is out-dated ?

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017

Here is my game folder so you can try, I removed pic and mp3 folders from assets/standalone_content folder so just copy those there from you current game folder also I may have modded my qsp file but I am not sure, but in any case you can just download new one made by Xorgoth from here if you want:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
tried everyhing still same problem :/
A clean install of the 25 version plus removing every qsp file in .../assets/standalone and placing the SOB_25_CE.qsp from Xorgoth's shouldnt cause any problem at all - runs immediately and without any trouble.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Just downloaded the game via the magnet link and am getting this problem. Think ive tried about 4 diffrent qsp files at this point and still nothing. Is it just that the magnet link version is bugged to shit?
Probably, I don't believe the magnet link is from us. Think it was from another site that usually has the torrents uploaded.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes