PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
So... I have created a quick and dirty modified version that includes cheats.
Some of the parts are not working and I won't fix them. But most important ones do.
Take it or leave it ;)

You have several ways of modifying the character stats ->
-via "Chars" , via "Settings" -> Cheater button, via "FAQ".
Where one doesn't work, the other should.

As always - use newest 7zip or WinRAR 5.0+ to unpack my archives.
Happy fapping :cool:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
i have a little problem when i want to save, i have this windows pop up , i though ( since i don't speak russian) that it was saying that the save files doesn't exist so i try to create it but apparently it didn't work please HELP

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i have a little problem when i want to save, i have this windows pop up , i though ( since i don't speak russian) that it was saying that the save files doesn't exist so i try to create it but apparently it didn't work please HELP
Is this the very first time you play SoB? It might actually be a access problem in your 'my documents' folder. Usually SoB creates a folder named 'Сохранения игр Quest Navigator' in there and your saves would be below that folder. If that folder doesnt exist - try to create it manually and retry saving.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Is this the very first time you play SoB? It might actually be a access problem in your 'my documents' folder. Usually SoB creates a folder named 'Сохранения игр Quest Navigator' in there and your saves would be below that folder. If that folder doesnt exist - try to create it manually and retry saving.

i have tried but still doesn't work

mimi2017

Aug 8, 2017
pls help. is there a good walkthrough ? i have not progress in this game

is there quest item in game? i do not what to do

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wait 1-2 weeks for a bigfixed translated release with proper cheats to remove most grind.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
The phone dont work. i cant call umar for the Anastasia's quest.
Wait for a fixed, better translated, well coded QSP

Should be here in a few days.. usually.
The bugs are from borked variables that got lost during the machine translation (this was my baseline to throw in the cheats). I haven't touched the phone section at all.
I could fix this but it is time consuming. Wait for the translation from Xorgroth.
Coding (and the quality thereof) has NOTHING to do with this.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes