Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Help! If Sasha is not at home at 19.00 or at weekends. How can I start photo shoots with her. I have tried every possible combination and must confess I am really stuck for the first time.

Reactions: ZXXXX

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I can't see firas stats for some reason? Is she called something different in the character gallery/cheat menu?

vshche

Jun 5, 2018
To remove grind just set for all girls 1000/800/1000 using and have a fun!

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone please explain how exactly you're supposed to ask your sister out for a picnic? Like at what time, place and the requirements in the way of stats (not cash, I know that one). Because I've been following the walkthroughs and reading the comments, but I can't see this information anywhere, and seem to be unable to figure this out.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone please explain how exactly you're supposed to ask your sister out for a picnic? Like at what time, place and the requirements in the way of stats (not cash, I know that one). Because I've been following the walkthroughs and reading the comments, but I can't see this information anywhere, and seem to be unable to figure this out.
weekdays at kichen at evening (20-??) if i remember correctly

i dont think there is special requirements for inviting her, but you can raise her attitude toward you just to be safe

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
weekdays at kichen at evening (20-??) if i remember correctly

i dont think there is special requirements for inviting her, but you can raise her attitude toward you just to be safe
weird. I must've screwed something up then. Cause I don't see the option, even though my stats are where they should be and have the cash for it. Any requirements for progression from other characters? (I've done the mom chain about halfway, and Light and Kate as well.)
The only other thing I can think of is the fact that I met Alik. And if that counts as starting the alt-path, i'm fucked and gonna have to restart the game or weed through the variables to reset it.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes