mattius77

May 16, 2017
can i get the save for this
I've already played through it. I'd recommend just using the Translation Project QSP (check OP), starting a new game and immediately setting Arina and Melissa to "fast forward to after sex", and opening Glory Star.

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Are there any paths that follow the Mom with the boyfriend or her boss that don't involve beating the BF up or placating the boss?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Are there any paths that follow the Mom with the boyfriend or her boss that don't involve beating the BF up or placating the boss?
Not that I'm aware of. You either claim her for yourself, or you endlessly cuck yourself spying on that one scene of her with her boyfriend in her bedroom. There is no content with her boss at all, that I know of - she just tells you about him getting handsy, and you go tell him what's what.

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
weird. I must've screwed something up then. Cause I don't see the option, even though my stats are where they should be and have the cash for it. Any requirements for progression from other characters? (I've done the mom chain about halfway, and Light and Kate as well.)
The only other thing I can think of is the fact that I met Alik. And if that counts as starting the alt-path, i'm fucked and gonna have to restart the game or weed through the variables to reset it.
In this version u have to start alik path.. after you watched him and your sister 3 times making out at 18.00... u meet him in the park during weekdays ... think it was wednesday or thursday.... refuse to help him and you get the option at 20.00 in the kitchen to invite sister to picnic.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not that I'm aware of. You either claim her for yourself, or you endlessly cuck yourself spying on that one scene of her with her boyfriend in her bedroom. There is no content with her boss at all, that I know of - she just tells you about him getting handsy, and you go tell him what's what.
There is an alt path, but it's not very good. Doesn't include her bf, or boss or anything.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes