Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not in 2019 that’s for sure

Idk.. most recent from his blog;

Betman is addictive, a person’s situation has changed, so this is the last update we worked on together, then I’ll be alone on games. Now we are exhausted with this update and it will be easier further, the translator has already been found, and I will do the rest myself.

Once the matter has dragged on, then I will change in the new archive how much time I have time for the photo, (not all of the photos in some sets, as I understand the video does not exist at all) on the video in the initial stage of the game. What I initially did not want to do, because there you need to change the code, maybe even a bit of text and then also repeat in the English version, which blows hemorrhoids, but the situation has changed, so it makes sense to get lost.

Oh and google translated Russian, so.. text is what it is.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Idk.. most recent from his blog;

Betman is addictive, a person’s situation has changed, so this is the last update we worked on together, then I’ll be alone on games. Now we are exhausted with this update and it will be easier further, the translator has already been found, and I will do the rest myself.

Once the matter has dragged on, then I will change in the new archive how much time I have time for the photo, (not all of the photos in some sets, as I understand the video does not exist at all) on the video in the initial stage of the game. What I initially did not want to do, because there you need to change the code, maybe even a bit of text and then also repeat in the English version, which blows hemorrhoids, but the situation has changed, so it makes sense to get lost.

Depends I guess, Batman was a part of some of the delays having also disappeared for awhile at random but Avenger does that too. Though I expect some of it to be much slower. One guy doing everything sucks but he is however being paid for it so that's motivation.

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
I started to sell drugs in the club toilette but after a while security kicked me away. Now i cant enter the club . Can anyone help me?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I see NTR tag , it's netorare or netori ?
I guess both, have to go out of your way for netorare though and it's borderline anyways. As for netori, one of the chars has her bf tied up during a sex scene. Only one I can think of really where that fits.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
That'll work, however the developer is doing a rework of many videos (resize/rescale) so I assume it would make sense to download the 0.29 full (when it is released) and start from there.
Ahh ok, any idea when that's coming? Within the year?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, to reduce the size of the videos but this time it's to correct the stretch I guess. So they fit into the window better instead of having black bars on the sides.

pieter

Dec 4, 2016
most recent from his blog;

Good luck! Everything will be :)
I will unsubscribe to make it easier to wait as they say :)

So in the 29th update there will be a new archive, get ready to download about 11-12 GB, the old one of course will need to be deleted, you need to download the archive once and then throw future updates on it.

In the archive, all the vidos will be redone and most of the photos from the initial stage of the game will be redone for the video. Also part of the photo and video will be redone to better ones and in addition to the visual part, the code and text will be partially changed. Part of the photo will certainly remain in the game, but almost all the fucks will be redone. And Sveta will be slightly modernized in terms of the park and riser and branch selection, there are also adjustments for Zhenya and maybe something else will happen, but not the fact.
In a quick start, 2 more Persians will be added in order to make life easier, and of course there will be an update of 6 Persians to all this with the correction of found bugs and inconsistencies in the game.

A tremendous amount of work has been done, but not everything is ready yet, so I’ll tell you when I’ll be at the finish line, I’ll finish updating and all work alone, while preparing material for solo work on games, so be patient :)

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
I have trouble with the Alena non-rape path. Had the event about the party preparation, but my notebook when "browsing the net" does not display choices like hiring a band etc. Alena fix from the translation project is applied. Anyone had the same issue and a resolution?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I have trouble with the Alena non-rape path. Had the event about the party preparation, but my notebook when "browsing the net" does not display choices like hiring a band etc. Alena fix from the translation project is applied. Anyone had the same issue and a resolution?
Alena fix was only for some of her videos not displaying properly. What QSP are you using on from the translation project or another one?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If I recall right, you need to pay attention to what being talked about. Then it's more or less figure out what to do. You need to talk with her at home, look for band on the internet, meet them in the park or something, talk to Antonia over some stuff etc. There is no hand held notes about what to do next.

Reactions: Xorgroth
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes