Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
If I recall right, you need to pay attention to what being talked about. Then it's more or less figure out what to do. You need to talk with her at home, look for band on the internet, meet them in the park or something, talk to Antonia over some stuff etc. There is no hand held notes about what to do next.
I have trouble with the Alena non-rape path. Had the event about the party preparation, but my notebook when "browsing the net" does not display choices like hiring a band etc. Alena fix from the translation project is applied. Anyone had the same issue and a resolution?
You have to visit Alena at home (after 18:00) and use second reply "You can cope". then go home and log onto computer and arrange to meet the band. Ater that you go to Antonina and arrange banners etc. Then back home, log on and order printed materials. Mission accomplished.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
You have to visit Alena at home (after 18:00) and use second reply "You can cope". then go home and log onto computer and arrange to meet the band. Ater that you go to Antonina and arrange banners etc. Then back home, log on and order printed materials. Mission accomplished.
Yep. That's the problem. Visit done. Cope done. Checked computer at home - no band option whatsoever. Maybe I'm missing some other event that had to be triggered as prerequisite - or it's just a s/w glitch. Thanks guys for your support though. Great game and always new stuff to discover.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yep. That's the problem. Visit done. Cope done. Checked computer at home - no band option whatsoever. Maybe I'm missing some other event that had to be triggered as prerequisite - or it's just a s/w glitch. Thanks guys for your support though. Great game and always new stuff to discover.
I think you have to visit her more than once, to discuss the progress though. Not entirely sure. Been a while since I did last run through and not to keen start on another before next release anyways.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
I think you have to visit her more than once, to discuss the progress though. Not entirely sure. Been a while since I did last run through and not to keen start on another before next release anyways.
You only have to visit once. When everything is complete then you visit her again and she gives you the date of the party which is December 29.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Grab one of the English qsp files from the OP, and drop it in the assets\standalone_content folder in the game directory. (Make sure you either delete or change the file extension on the existing qsp, as you can can only have one qsp in that folder or the game won't load)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
It might be a current glitch. Another QSP game I'm on also was treated as a virus... false positive by 2 out of 50 scanners.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Could I ask for a MEGA link that would fit on FAT32? I mean up to 4 GB parts or unpacked.

I'm downloading large files via phone wifi since I have limited data at home
:cry:

ilikethings

Oct 22, 2016
Could I ask for a MEGA link that would fit on FAT32? I mean up to 4 GB parts or unpacked.

I'm downloading large files via phone wifi since I have limited data at home
:cry:
According to his post, there should be an update soon. Sign up for mega account and use the desktop app. This will allow you to pause/restart downloads.

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
According to his post, there should be an update soon. Sign up for mega account and use the desktop app. This will allow you to pause/restart downloads.
You misunderstood him. He was asking for a download with files split to no larger than 4GB each because he still uses FAT32.

ilikethings

Oct 22, 2016
From his statement, it sounds like he is downloading the files with his phone to USB or SD card. I would just tether my phone to my PC if I had a wireless NIC and download that way.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
From his statement, it sounds like he is downloading the files with his phone to USB or SD card. I would just tether my phone to my PC if I had a wireless NIC and download that way.
Yep, SD card in Android phone cant hold files larger than 4GB and download links lead to a 10GB ZIP file so i can't download them on my phone.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes