barsik

Aug 21, 2017
I want to believe it will include some new content, because it just takes too long for only that task. I will probably be wrong, but hopefully not.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I want to believe it will include some new content, because it just takes too long for only that task. I will probably be wrong, but hopefully not.
People on his blog is getting angsty over the time it takes. But I think he is doing it all by himself now, and the goal for the coming release was to redo the gfx assets. No idea about actual added content, but if there is none, I would assume his blog will light up on fire with an angry mob.

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
I kind of like his attitude. A lot of people are doing -literally- anything for a few patreonbucks.
Constant monthly releases (which can be a lot of work). Free time? Nope. Or polls for what and which content they want next.

But Avenger is like.. screw it, I want free time, I take free time. I take my time, I release what I want, make the game I want.
Either that... or he is in the gulag again.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I kind of like his attitude. A lot of people are doing -literally- anything for a few patreonbucks.
Constant monthly releases (which can be a lot of work). Free time? Nope. Or polls for what and which content they want next.

But Avatar is like.. screw it, I want free time, I take free time. I take my time, I release what I want, make the game I want.
Either that... or he is in the gulag again.
"Avatar" the last air bender? -)

Avenger... Well he got two games in rotation and he was supposedly working on a 3rd that did fizzle out and didn't materialize. I think his games been on a more or less 3 month cycle or so. That would make the current update delayed with about 2 months. That his backers is getting restless is just to be expected.

That many creators is burning their candle in both ends pushing monthly content is bad in the long run, yeah. Worse is that people start expect, that is how it should be, and creators who doesn't get heckled for not doing it.

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
"Avatar" the last air bender? -)

Avenger... Well he got two games in rotation and he was supposedly working on a 3rd that did fizzle out and didn't materialize. I think his games been on a more or less 3 month cycle or so. That would make the current update delayed with about 2 months. That his backers is getting restless is just to be expected.

That many creators is burning their candle in both ends pushing monthly content is bad in the long run, yeah. Worse is that people start expect, that is how it should be, and creators who doesn't get heckled for not doing it.
Oups, I knew something was incorrect in my comment. Corrected it. :LOL:

But yeah, I enjoyed the idea of a 3rd game. Big Kuyash and Son of a bitch are getting way tooo big, for my liking at least (mainly because you always have to start all over again....). But hey, good games none the less.

I think there are tons and tons of games to play and test, developers should take their time, do want they want to do and not what the community wants to see. One person pays for this, the other one for that and a few months later the dev drops it because it's not his game anymore, no inspiration or whatsoever. #justmoneythings

I just hope Avatar the last Avenger is well and just takes his time. :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oups, I knew something was incorrect in my comment. Corrected it. :LOL:

But yeah, I enjoyed the idea of a 3rd game. Big Kuyash and Son of a bitch are getting way tooo big, for my liking at least (mainly because you always have to start all over again....). But hey, good games none the less.
My biggest beef with his games is he keep add new characters, but slow at expand on story lines of existing characters. Once you have played the games from start a few times over, you know the short cuts to get to X content quite fast. Would been nice if there was a "start at new content" option though.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
do want they want to do and not what the community wants to see. One person pays for this, the other one for that and a few months later the dev drops it because it's not his game anymore,
Well said! And they're too stupid to realize it.

but slow at expand on story lines of existing characters.
The "Notebook", (as of v24), hasn't been updated since the beginning.

But I have still played both of his games from the beginning over a dozen times. Only now is it starting to get old.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I kinda stumbled over the alt path of Sasha, and with trigger that one, there is no more model contract offers. Is this part of it, or is it just broken?

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
I kinda stumbled over the alt path of Sasha, and with trigger that one, there is no more model contract offers. Is this part of it, or is it just broken?
have you bought the dress yet from the guy where you made the movie the walkthough for her will help

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
here is what i used for here
Yeah but that doesn't cover the "alternate" path.

After you have "trained" her in your apartment, and let her go. You go talk with Shurik, tell him about what happened. Then he will send you a text when Sasha is home alone. You go visit her, and you get a choice between pay her 10k or 50k, and she will be your "fuck slave" more or less. But after this, you stop receive contract offers as you would normally get on the "non alt" path. So I'm wondering if the game is broken, or it's supposed to be like that.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah but that doesn't cover the "alternate" path.

After you have "trained" her in your apartment, and let her go. You go talk with Shurik, tell him about what happened. Then he will send you a text when Sasha is home alone. You go visit her, and you get a choice between pay her 10k or 50k, and she will be your "fuck slave" more or less. But after this, you stop receive contract offers as you would normally get on the "non alt" path. So I'm wondering if the game is broken, or it's supposed to be like that.
no it does that keep checking it every Monday and after some time you will get to buy the dress and he ask you to do something for him and when you do it he gives you a invite to a party where you meet a guy and get a contract for more photo contracts ( make sure you give her 50k if you give her only 10k she leaves town) oh forgot did you rent the house for her talk to her in the hall and she brings up about getting her own place

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
is there any way to undo tony route in the game because once you meet him and buy from him the first time you have to keep buying from him

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
is there any way to undo tony route in the game because once you meet him and buy from him the first time you have to keep buying from him
You only need to buy 3 times... Then he change the deal, so you pay up front for a larger batch. Once you start pay in advance, he wont hunt you down and break your legs if you late with paying.. as you... pay up front :p

You can then start to sell larger batches to like Vova at school and Major at the disco.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
no it does that keep checking it every Monday and after some time you will get to buy the dress and he ask you to do something for him and when you do it he gives you a invite to a party where you meet a guy and get a contract for more photo contracts ( make sure you give her 50k if you give her only 10k she leaves town) oh forgot did you rent the house for her talk to her in the hall and she brings up about getting her own place
There is no option to rent any house, or buy her any dress, because the "contracts/offers" needed to progress the model route doesn't show up.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
There is no option to rent any house, or buy her any dress, because the "contracts/offers" needed to progress the model route doesn't show up.
it done the same thing to me it took some time I checked it everyday then 1 day i walked into her house and talked to her as soon as i entered the house and she started talking about getting her own place

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
You only need to buy 3 times... Then he change the deal, so you pay up front for a larger batch. Once you start pay in advance, he wont hunt you down and break your legs if you late with paying.. as you... pay up front :p

You can then start to sell larger batches to like Vova at school and Major at the disco.
oh ok thank you

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes