NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Fuck me, this game has some serious grind, and not just in terms of stats-building. Some of it is just mean on the dev's part. For example, to get all 8 pieces of clothing for Yana, you'll have to buy something like 21.7 randomly selected items on average (some players will have to buy even more, and some will get lucky). Since you can buy three items a week, that's an average of 7 weeks, and a lot of money. She'd better be worth it.

And the game's so fucking huge there's no way anyone has played it all without cheats, walkthroughs, and serious reverse engineering of the software.

OK, that's enough bitching. I've converted the entire game to Ren'Py, and it's (sorta) playable. I mean, I can play it, because I can quickly fix the bugs that pop up every few minutes. But it'll take me weeks to play the whole game to fully test it. Unfortunately, without a built-in walkthrough, it's really no better than the QSP version. And it's going to take me many more weeks to figure out the triggers for all the events (it took me four days to sort out just Oksana's events), so just thinking about getting something similar to what I did with Family Life is a little soul-destroying. And forget about translating the dialogue from whatever fucking language it's currently in into something that vaguely resembling English. Hat's off to those who tried.

Anyway, all this to say I'm still working on this project, and something will be delivered eventually.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Wow such Herculean effort for an abandoned QSP game. It had great potential, this was the only game that resembled Girl life but for guys instead of playing a girl.

Reactions: doggbound

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Reason why he was out: Lots of bad changes and being in bed for a month with 39C fever with liver struggling from the medicine and lungs hurting

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
according to the author, the sob update will be released in early or mid-February

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
according to the author, the sob update will be released in early or mid-February

it actually says late January or early February, so 4 or 5 more days to February depending on the part of the world on is in.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017

Well, shit. I mean, that's great news, but, ..., shit. When working on my Ren'Py port I was trying to be careful to make sure it would be easy to incorporate updates from the original game. About a month ago I gave up on that because it was taking me way too long to do the conversion, and it seemed unlikely there would ever be an update to the original game.

I guess I'll keep plugging along with the conversion, and decide what to do once I see the update.

Shit.

LUKE69

Oct 18, 2018
Well, shit. I mean, that's great news, but, ..., shit. When working on my Ren'Py port I was trying to be careful to make sure it would be easy to incorporate updates from the original game. About a month ago I gave up on that because it was taking me way too long to do the conversion, and it seemed unlikely there would ever be an update to the original game.

I guess I'll keep plugging along with the conversion, and decide what to do once I see the update.

Shit.
PLease, go on with your program, this game Is the best for me

Reactions: NightTrain

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it actually says late January or early February, so 4 or 5 more days to February depending on the part of the world on is in.
And what about this part of the world? the number of days counts as +/- several hours , maximum 1 day from the time zone . so that everyone will receive the update almost at the same time, with a slight delay.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019

Shit.
try to contact the author via the link, there is a mail for communication, maybe he will agree to the development of a joint game on two platforms. that is, he will first do his part, then throw off the finished version to you and you will already compile to renry.

if this option suits both of you

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is this game still being developed? I thought it was long dead... cool always glad to see an abandoned game get resurrected

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

Shit.
Being ported to Renpy will be the best thing that happens to this game. The game has already truck load of content. Please continue your work.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes