ghhjhyy

May 29, 2021

The author writes in the blog that he will do an English translation.

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
File this update under "disappointing".

The amount of work that has gone into it is perfectly fine but the choices of video is poor. Instead of using videos from the established models/characters, with a couple of exceptions he's using videos of other models that don't show their face

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Excited to see this is back.
Here's the rough translation for the new stuff (warning it's long).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note as with all versions the dev recommends you start with a new save to avoid bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoMamama

BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
Finally [Abandoned] will go away, yay!

Here's the QSP for the translators. I won't be able to do a QnD on this one easily, PrEzi can you do this one?
He uploaded a hotfix for Evgeniia storyline a few hours ago, so watch the for any future fixes.
Actual hotfix: (replace start.qsp)

Matzak

May 1, 2017
Son of a Bitch! [v0.30] [Avenger]
MEGA

hotfix
these are on throw away account so the f95zone uploaders please make backups
these are rus version still wanting for eng version but I upload these to help get rid of Abandoned tag

Last edited:

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Found this game just about 6 - 8 month ago and didn't like the English Translation so decided to do my own but also was not looking to use the interface, it is functional and maybe setup how the developer wanted but well anytime that come across one that is not likely to keep me going.
So decided to learn QSP at least enough to not break it while adding a face lift to the interface, did put an image of a first attempt on the translation site but even that did not get me to want to mess with the translation cause was always thinking the interface could act like other her, like REN'PY.
Don't get me wrong, know Ren'py as well as I do QSP now but they are both limited in their own ways, but with the magic that Avenger added to this where we can use HTML, CSS and JavaScript there is no reason not to try, so below is a new screenshot, will post when ready to put it out there but as NightTrain mention it is a big game and will take some time:

1644822594240.png
1644822642428.png

Matzak

May 1, 2017
Found this game just about 6 - 8 month ago and didn't like the English Translation so decided to do my own but also was not looking to use the interface, it is functional and maybe setup how the developer wanted but well anytime that come across one that is not likely to keep me going.
So decided to learn QSP at least enough to not break it while adding a face lift to the interface, did put an image of a first attempt on the translation site but even that did not get me to want to mess with the translation cause was always thinking the interface could act like other her, like REN'PY.
Don't get me wrong, know Ren'py as well as I do QSP now but they are both limited in their own ways, but with the magic that Avenger added to this where we can use HTML, CSS and JavaScript there is no reason not to try, so below is a new screenshot, will post when ready to put it out there but as NightTrain mention it is a big game and will take some time:

View attachment 1652595
View attachment 1652597
wish you luck

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
It's been a while, so I might be forgetting something, but IMO there is a bug on mom's path that doesn't seem to activate her date with hahal. I had to manually add:

Code:
if $data['события_мать_свид_хахаль']=0:
    if hour >= 21 and hour <= 23:
        if $character_Евгения['Развращеность'] >= 450:
            $day_label[]='mom_fuck_hahal' & gt 'room_mom','mom_fuck_hahal_door'
        end
    end
end
to "gs_check_enter_room_mom" to continue.

Reactions: milesld

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
And the cheat mod from version 0.29 will go to version 0.30 does anyone know? Tell me please.

Last edited:

hangman3756

Apr 29, 2017
I tried to translate the game like i did with 2 other QSP games a couple of years ago. It seems though that the QSP Tools program doesn't work anymore as it should. I remember that in the past i used Yandex and the txt2gam tool to translate effectively the games without huge errors, but now seems impossible cause Yandex doesn't let you translate anymore (not if you don't pay for a API Key) and for some reasons the tools creates errors everywhere and doesn't recognize some simbols. Is there another way to translate the game in english? does someone knows if there is already a translated version somewhere?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I tried to translate the game like i did with 2 other QSP games a couple of years ago. It seems though that the QSP Tools program doesn't work anymore as it should. I remember that in the past i used Yandex and the txt2gam tool to translate effectively the games without huge errors, but now seems impossible cause Yandex doesn't let you translate anymore (not if you don't pay for a API Key) and for some reasons the tools creates errors everywhere and doesn't recognize some simbols. Is there another way to translate the game in english? does someone knows if there is already a translated version somewhere?
A) I've not seen a ENG translated v30 out there yet.
B) There's a dedicated ENG translation project page where you can ask these questions best, I think. https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-29-v0-8-2.9328/

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes