PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Here's the QSP for the translators. I won't be able to do a QnD on this one easily, PrEzi can you do this one?
Sorry to disappoint dspeed, but I am literally 5 days before my long long overdue extended vacation and totally in chaos --- focusing on closing any bigger (still)open points in my work and also preparing for the vacation in private. I definitely won't be back before second half of march to support you (or Xorgroth) :confused:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Sorry to disappoint dspeed, but I am literally 5 days before my long long overdue extended vacation and totally in chaos --- focusing on closing any bigger (still)open points in my work and also preparing for the vacation in private. I definitely won't be back before second half of march to support you (or Xorgroth) :confused:
No worries, I might be able to find a way around this :)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

hangman3756

Apr 29, 2017
Ok, i just finished to correct some (a lot) of the errors that my machine translation did. It seems to work IF you want to start from here. The problem though is that a lot of the references came out broken so i would advise to not play with this one until someone gives me a hand to correct them. ANYWAY this one is in english so that's a start

P.S. No cheat for the moment

ghhjhyy

May 29, 2021
If you downloaded the first FIX, then you don't have to download this one!

Fix for SOB 0.30
- Fixed Zhenya and the boyfriend
- - Fixed Zhenya's failure in the GG (media) team
- Fixed sounds during the end of the game
- Cheat menu
-- Added time rewinding in both directions (hours, days and months)
-- Added zeroing of weekly events
-- Added notifications

Copy with replacement! You don't need to start the game again:)

the author's forum is in English, write questions and suggestions there.

Last edited:

pieter

Dec 4, 2016
Ok, i just finished to correct some (a lot) of the errors that my machine translation did. It seems to work IF you want to start from here. The problem though is that a lot of the references came out broken so i would advise to not play with this one until someone gives me a hand to correct them. ANYWAY this one is in english so that's a start

P.S. No cheat for the moment
Error when you try to enter home, metro and wait is not working

Reactions: thesamp

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
Error when you try to enter home, metro and wait is not working
Ошибка!Локация: metroСтрока: 10Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!

Error! Location: metroLines: 10Action Number: -1Description: Unknown action!

Maybe it helps you hangman3756 ?

Here the error message for enter home: Error! Location: hallLines: 60Action Number: -1Description: [end] not found!

I also tried triggering events where i can go. for example Rada the neighbor. I chat with her for an hour but the time jumped back after an hour passed. testet with a fresh game and loaded save.

ok hm maybe those location references in the code are what you meant not working? that got broken by the translation? i thought you meant cultural references or phrases or smt.?! ok sry if i missunderstood ^^

Last edited:

Matzak

May 1, 2017
it wont let me open files. says 001 is corrupted.
i'll check again to see whats wrong. it work before when i tested but that was when they were made on my computer i'll download it using the links to see if the upload caused a problem
edited after download it files work fine but ill unzip it using 7-zip program it came out fine no problems

Last edited:

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
i downloaded 7-zip it worked. anyone know when eng translated will come out since Xeno isn't going to do it anymore?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
F95 UncleVT preglovr12 monroe :

A) New version is out so "abandoned" tag should be removed?
B) New version is uploaded and posted in thread but you guys still don't want to update the OP for some reason.:unsure:

Is there a reason why this thread won't be updated?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
F95 UncleVT preglovr12 monroe :

A) New version is out so "abandoned" tag should be removed?
B) New version is uploaded and posted in thread but you guys still don't want to update the OP for some reason.:unsure:

Is there a reason why this thread won't be updated?
As per the rules of the site.
"""5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English"""

As soon as an English version is uploaded here then the tag can be removed.

Maybe because there is no working English translation for now
This is correct.^^^^

kukudas05

Nov 14, 2018
i fix eng.qsp
home - missing line copy to russia qsp
metro - Valley `beggars` : delete ``

-------------------------------------------
it doesn't work
because it has so many error code
we need new eng translate qsp file

Last edited: