Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016

This is page to download. The website use Rusian langue so let use gg translate
:unsure: Translation takes a long time. Can't simply use a translator ... and be done. Errors all over the place.:eek: Multiple who worked on the translation project of the older versions can give you more details, but know that it's NOT that simple.:cry:

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018

His words ! not mines !
SOB Version 30 has been out since at least Feb 2022 looking at the date stamps on my version. I have recently downloaded the 80gig v29 western version (via rpdl torrent) and copied those assets into the v30 assets folder - (Overwriting the existing v30 files) -

A quick test using my v30 english qsp file (That has the cheats installed) has the merged files working correctly so far and pretty much makes the game a new experience as most of the merged video files are 'new'.

It appears the western mod simply substitutes the videos and pic files and retains the original file names so it does not break anything - so far. The v30 files that do not exist in v29 are obviously not over written (as they do not exist in v29).

Of course it is early days so far and may still go pear shaped as the game progresses but at least it makes a revisit a lot more interesting. My v30eng start file is attached as the most recent one in this thread are the russian version.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes