milesld

May 26, 2020
I need a bit of help with the mom:

New player - started version 0.30 (original, in Russian), trying to do one thing at the time.

I tried to follow the mom's walkthru but no luck on the "second" step:
Jerk off during the evening (20:00 to 23:55) so she catches you. After some times the picture will change, keep doing it for some more while trying to catch her getting fucked in her room (roughly during 20:00 till 22:00).
It's October already and she's at "Depravity: depraved", "Behaviour: submissive" and "Attitude towards me: ready to do anything", if that matters.

She caught me jerking off in my room, 3 different stages.

The only thing(s) I see when I open the door of her room between 20:00 and 21:00 is various stills of undressing/masturbation.

Any hints?

Last edited:

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
I need a bit of help with the mom:

New player - started version 0.30 (original, in Russian), trying to do one thing at the time.

I tried to follow the mom's walkthru but no luck on the "second" step:

It's October already and she's at "Depravity: depraved", "Behaviour: submissive" and "Attitude towards me: ready to do anything", if that matters.

She caught me jerking off in my room, 3 different stages.

The only thing(s) I see when I open the door to the her between 20:00 and 21:00 is various stills of undressing/masturbation.

Any hints?
if you saw her having sex, at 8 am you should ask her who that guy was, then on saturday morning you spank him

milesld

May 26, 2020
No, I didn't - that's the problem.

And so at 8am (in the kitchen) there's no option to ask her about it.

I believe that's a bug in 0.30 - I compared 0.29 and 0.30 and the relevant code is quite different (due to the rewrite/refactoring?).

milesld

May 26, 2020
I believe that's a bug in 0.30 - I compared 0.29 and 0.30 and the relevant code is quite different (due to the rewrite/refactoring?).
Oh, yeah, here's a bug report around the release date:

It's been a while, so I might be forgetting something, but IMO there is a bug on mom's path that doesn't seem to activate her date with hahal. I had to manually add:

Code:
if $data['события_мать_свид_хахаль']=0:
    if hour >= 21 and hour <= 23:
        if $character_Евгения['Развращеность'] >= 450:
            $day_label[]='mom_fuck_hahal' & gt 'room_mom','mom_fuck_hahal_door'
        end
    end
end
to "gs_check_enter_room_mom" to continue.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Oh, yeah, here's a bug report around the release date:
Sorry guys, there is no bug. I am well along the mothers path. Mother has to be seen to go on first date. Then you have to see her and boyfriend at it. In the morning you can question her. Then Saturday or Sunday morning you can sort out the boyfriend.

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
So far.... I learn patch in 0.30 there new char named Anna, update on antonina, galya, katya, maya, mom, rada, and yana. I believe there new location in shurik's house for Rada's alt path which is idk how the trigger.

Edit: nvm, I never read past thread.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a way to manipulate saves or some other workaround to have both main and alternate route in same playthrough? Using cheats and there are a lot of variables to set, but it seems none of them work for me. I've read here about some cheats that could enable both routes, but those are from 2017/2018 so i doubt they would work with 0.29 and i'm already playing with translation project which has cheats with different variables, i already tried to disable alternate route variable in character cheat menu after finishing that route but that didn't work, it just continues alternate route scenes without progress on main route.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is there a way to manipulate saves or some other workaround to have both main and alternate route in same playthrough? Using cheats and there are a lot of variables to set, but it seems none of them work for me. I've read here about some cheats that could enable both routes, but those are from 2017/2018 so i doubt they would work with 0.29 and i'm already playing with translation project which has cheats with different variables, i already tried to disable alternate route variable in character cheat menu after finishing that route but that didn't work, it just continues alternate route scenes without progress on main route.
In characters cheat menu you have also button to "reset" so it should help to start another route from scratch with a selected character who has two different routes available.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
In characters cheat menu you have also button to "reset" so it should help to start another route from scratch with a selected character who has two different routes available.
Yea, i figued and it would be easy with cheats to quickly progress, but i was wondering about a way to modify file or save itself to have both routes enabled. Now i have trouble with mum alternate route where she should loose the job after seeing her drink 3 times, i still can't progress that, even though after that there is only one minor event with her, so it's not even worth the time. It's just laughable that after dp and that kind of corruption we can't play her solo scenes.
Not to mention how bad engrish is, even with better translation mod, i can't even imagine how horrible it is without it and english is not my native language. Played mother's best friend recently and that game has somewhat more coherent sentences, i don't know why this one is bad in language department unless for some reason i hadn't applied mode correctly which i'm pretty sure i did.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yea, i figued and it would be easy with cheats to quickly progress, but i was wondering about a way to modify file or save itself to have both routes enabled. Now i have trouble with mum alternate route where she should loose the job after seeing her drink 3 times, i still can't progress that, even though after that there is only one minor event with her, so it's not even worth the time. It's just laughable that after dp and that kind of corruption we can't play her solo scenes.
Not to mention how bad engrish is, even with better translation mod, i can't even imagine how horrible it is without it and english is not my native language. Played mother's best friend recently and that game has somewhat more coherent sentences, i don't know why this one is bad in language department unless for some reason i hadn't applied mode correctly which i'm pretty sure i did.
It's hard to edit saves in QSP like you can with RPGM games or others. With the way this game is made you need to use the Cheats, and you can't readjust paths easily, never found a way to redo it without having to restart and make a new save with that path.

Remember this is a fan translation, if not for this, we wouldn't have the Crab.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody knows if 0.29 saves are compatible with 0.30 version? I'm playing 0.29 english translated with cheats. And if they can be used in 0.30 since i saw several translations and cheats which one i should use?

If saves are not compatible then i can't bother to waste time even with all cheats, it's too much hassle especially with this engine. I might then wait for some kind of gallery cheat for every possible path, but i doubt that would ever happen.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes