RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So are saves from 0.29 working? If not no way i'm gonna grind this again from the beginning even with cheats.
Nevermind, saves wouldn't work... That's it for me unless those cheat variable are working correctly to set it all to beginning of 0.30 without playing it all over again which i doubt it would work.

Last edited:
Reactions: rykdragon

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
Downloading issues? Look here.
It's definitely seeded, nearly 100 people on it already :D
on my pc does not start the torrent,
even when I download other torrents, it doesn't work.

I never managed to download something from the site there, download the torrent link, but it never works.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Well, I've certainly never seen a changelog that huge. Most games that take a year to update these days just give a regular update. This update seems like an actual years worth of updates.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
on my pc does not start the torrent,
even when I download other torrents, it doesn't work.

I never managed to download something from the site there, download the torrent link, but it never works.
I'll DM you and see if we can figure it out.

Reactions: negisensei1

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Does the 0.29 cheat file work on 0.30 ?
based on posts earlier he changed the file structure a lot. So most probably not. Anyway, cheat in qsp games is in my meager experience closely related to the game files so new update new cheat

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
I am curious. What changed for the thread to be updated to v0.30? It's been over a year since someone (@mikescom) posted a working English QSP file (MTL, cheats included) for 0.30 in here. Back then it was said that as long as there is no official translated version the thread won't be updated.

Already played it back then so I wonder if anything changed in this newly put together version.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I am curious. What changed for the thread to be updated to v0.30? It's been over a year since someone (@mikescom) posted a working English QSP file (MTL, cheats included) for 0.30 in here. Back then it was said that as long as there is no official translated version the thread won't be updated.

Already played it back then so I wonder if anything changed in this newly put together version.
I'm putting together a playable version of 0.30 in English so I can update the OP (apologies on the length of time it's taken). Will be done soon-ish.
As you can see in the quoted post as one of the moderators decided to prepare a playable version of 0.30 in English and he updated the OP with this version and removed the "abandoned" tag for the time being, but this tag will probably come back again in some time because I don't think we will see another update any time soon.

Reactions: Mahony

Algalon

Jun 12, 2017
Seems like the same old game with more bugs :)

Your computer is not in your room but can find it in your aunts appartment in the room you got there :unsure:

Played for some minutes, nothing changed except the computer "bug"

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
No seeders for the torrent, why have one at all? This game will take forever to download the other way no matter how good your internet is or fast your computer goes. I'll wait.......................................

Last edited:

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
Seems like the same old game with more bugs :)

Your computer is not in your room but can find it in your aunts appartment in the room you got there :unsure:

Played for some minutes, nothing changed except the computer "bug"
Yeah, that's something the dev changed for 0.30. Who knows for whatever reason.

The computer / laptop is now found on the bed in the MC's bedroom instead of a simple menu entry. And the alarm clock is located on the desk (upper right in MC bedroom).

Reactions: Eoin
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes