RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Seems like the same old game with more bugs :)

Your computer is not in your room but can find it in your aunts appartment in the room you got there :unsure:

Played for some minutes, nothing changed except the computer "bug"
There's a message in the torrent post right at the bottom if you're seeing issues.
Downloading issues? Look here.
This fixes 99% of downloading issues, give it a try and let me know how things go.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I thought Avenger died of covid or something! I didnt expect to ever see this game come back. It'll prolly be a good long while before the cleaner english and cheat module drops so I guess we all have that to look forward to!

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Wow. A zombie raises from the dead. Haven't played yet, but i definitely will. Happy to see an update nevertheless, this has always been one of the best games around here, can't wait for future development.

I'm guessing ruzzian devs starving in the war thing had to go back to actually working. xD no mater the reason, it's good news.

• Haha
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well my torrent download works fine don t know what torrent machine u all use to not be able to download..

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
With the massive code change, this will be a long way for a cheat version to be published. Still hope the old devs of the cheat version will do it, because the grind is just too much without.

vexx94

May 14, 2017
thank you for the torrent but.. for fuck sake must you upload it on rpdl? it's a pain in the ass creating an account just to download a torrent
EDIT: nevermind it doesn't require an email or phone number to register, thank god

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
thank you for the torrent but.. for fuck sake must you upload it on rpdl? it's a pain in the ass creating an account just to download a torrent
EDIT: nevermind it doesn't require an email or phone number to register, thank god
We never required an email or phone number? lol

Reactions: Namco15 and vexx94

vexx94

May 14, 2017
We never required an email or phone number? lol
yeah.. i had no idea about that, i always shied away when i've seen the need to register without actually trying, i made an exception for sob since i've loved this game. sorry about that :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
yeah.. i had no idea about that, i always shied away when i've seen the need to register without actually trying, i made an exception for sob since i've loved this game. sorry about that :D
Ha, it's all good. :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes