FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I didnt had any weekend plans anyway... Well yes I did... but now I dont.

Fuck this. Avenger is back? How the fuck? I thought, he might have died of covid, or worse, was drafted in Russia. Fuck me, I am so happy to see him alive and fucking kicking!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Tally ho, FUCK CANCER!

It has been so long since I played this game without a cheat QSP hahahaha

It used to be you could from a cold-and-dark start new game to having pretty much all content unlocked and ready to go within a few minutes, even allowing for some tourist stop overs of playing some of the progression points for certain characters. (The scenes with Mom in the kitchen, and nearly all of Aunt Nina's primary path were fun to play through if you could skip the grinding)

Reactions: Namco15

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
I didnt had any weekend plans anyway... Well yes I did... but now I dont.

Fuck this. Avenger is back? How the fuck? I thought, he might have died of covid, or worse, was drafted in Russia. Fuck me, I am so happy to see him alive and fucking kicking!
Same my bro 3 fucking years, everybody expected the worse happened to him
i cant wait to listen that gopnik song again
Also if anyone have this name song quote me pls

Reactions: konrat003

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Wow.... I downloaded the .29 version 2 days ago after not paying it for a year to get nostalgic and a new version gets posted immediately? What are the odds?
Happened to me in a normal game on steam, that suddenly got several updates and I had to restart from scratch.
Game had not had any updates for months and seemed abandoned... X)

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
how's the NTR in this is it worth it ?
Last I remember there is a route with you, your mom, and your friend. She eventually has sex with the two of you and you can sometimes get a scene after that when he comes in and has sex with her in the morning or something of that nature. I'm not sure if there is anything really NTR about this game from the sense of you losing a girl. You can steal girls from other guys though.

qwerty322

Nov 11, 2017
Same my bro 3 fucking years, everybody expected the worse happened to him
i cant wait to listen that gopnik song again
Also if anyone have this name song quote me pls
I don't want to upset you, but ru version 0.30 was released on February 12, 2022, game is abandoned, it's just a translation of the old version.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes