omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Seems like the author is missing, since he lives near the conflict zone, who knows what might have happened.
in his case it might be a bit worse. hes always had issues with the Russian government. its one of the main reasons why he original stopped. the government started asking questions and it spooked him. then after almost 2 years when he finally thought he could return the Russo Ukrain war happened.

hell most active qsp devs got hit by that war. the guy who dos tower left russia while the exstracity guy is still stuck in Russia with no access to the foreign money/bank accounts so he needed to switch to downright weird ways to get payed.

raj7dutta

Sep 12, 2021
Error!
Location: String: 0 Action number: -1 Description: Location not found!
showing this error cant go back from setting to game !!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I got you. This is a while back and from .29 but was put together by another user. This is the best Walkthrough (updated through .29) I've seen.
There is one modification to this that I'd recommend. I just horked through a play of the Lizaveta character, because 2010-era Lisa Ann was a smoke bomb and all her scenes appear to be of that vintage, and so it brings me a lot of ------ I'm gonna go with "happiness" to play her story.

When you start on her seduction (I think both the love and blackmail paths start out this way), you can go to her house on the weekends to clean her pool (which, at this stage, is not a euphemism, like "Hey big boy, you wanna clean my pool" *wink*elbow nudge*). Once you get to the point where her husband is out of the picture, if you have decided on the Love path she will proceed to ask favors of you during the week. Either pick up groceries at the mall store (1800hr), or ride with her right then and there in the afternoon when you ask if she needs anything, or to go clean her pool. None of the walkthroughs I've seen specify that to do this pool cleaning you go to her house in the Valley at 1800hr on that day, and there will be an option to clean her pool. You progress through this 6 or 7 times, during which she visits you and gradually reveals more of her figure to you through the cunning abandonment of a towel. The need to go to the front of her house at 1800hr had me confused for a while.

I think a few comments in the thread have pointed that out before, but I'm repeating it here to bump the information.

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry for crossposting (see this post) but maybe some of you only follow this game and not Big Kuyash.

After a long absence Avenger seems to be back again (who knows for how long...) and posted a new comment in the comment section of the last Big Kuyash update just yesterday. According to that post he wants to release a new update to Big Kuyash next weekend (August 5th or 6th) or maybe earlier (which I think nobody really believes).

Surely some user already asked about Son of a Bitch soon after and Avenger answered this:
ChatGPT Translation said:
Well yes, one by one, just like before. First, I'll release the BK (Big Kuyash), then I'll work on the SOB. Some technical things for the SOB were done a while ago, so I'll need to create the content for the update myself :)

Reactions: cx155 and Hobo-man

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
There're scene in Alt path, an Alt kitchen sex that I don't know how to progress, any walkthrough? also the stuck rape!

Last edited:

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
sorry to bug but i see theres 2 links to translations in the thread , the 0.29 one and then something about 0.29 > 0.30 fix, is that the correct translation to use, or can someone link me to the right one?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
0.29 one is a team effort translation mostly, 0.30 is a machine translation added on top of 0.29 AFAIK. If you want more content, then you want to play 0.30. My advice is wait for a new version if you're not in a hurry, dev recently returned again after a long silence and released an update for his other game. So he may update this one too with more content (that version will have machine translation too probably).

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes