ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Cheating pretty much essential and don't issues much if at all and lets you skip repeated content a5 least in these more recent builds
Okey so how far can I go? Like max out everything for the MC or even max out everything for the girls as well?

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
Okey so how far can I go? Like max out everything for the MC or even max out everything for the girls as well?
I always thought it was better to do small, incremental cheats. Like adding money when needed. Going back in time, same day, to repeat events that progress into the next events. If you need to change a character's stat, make small changes.

This way you should not break anything, or miss any in-game triggers.

Reactions: ixcez

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
does any one have the problem that if you try to hit the back buttom from any meau or setting it wouldn't let you back in to the game and said in russian, then location not found in english.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
does any one have the problem that if you try to hit the back buttom from any meau or setting it wouldn't let you back in to the game and said in russian, then location not found in english.
Happens all the time best way to stop it is to immediately close and restsrt if it happens or itll corrupt the save

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
is there any way to add/update the walk through page , im playing the game again and some of the walkthrough's for characters such as mom's alt path has some steps and minor explanations missing. Is there a mod or someone i can send the modified and slightly better edited walkthorough version to?

Reactions: SamHaim

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
is there any way to add/update the walk through page , im playing the game again and some of the walkthrough's for characters such as mom's alt path has some steps and minor explanations missing. Is there a mod or someone i can send the modified and slightly better edited walkthorough version to?
Yeah, you're right, it's definitely outdated. If you need any help, just give me a shout and let me know which part you're stuck on. Oh, and don't worry too much about following the walkthrough word for word, it's probably from an older version anyway.

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
after using 0.30 save I went to the coast and there was a "girls house" with the option to watch it, I did several times and found saw a dog running towards a guy wanking to a girl doing yoga, then I went to talk to nestor in the bussiness district and the told me to get cocaine and learn about PSG online, got the cocaine but can't find where to learn about PSG, in the end I just went to the party saturday at 18 or 20 at bussiness center, just had to answer PSG and mbappa and then share cocaine to have contract signed

have no idea what supposed to do now

this might be related to the girl maya, but not sure

Last edited:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Since the walkthrough doesnt really cover this. The Doctor at the hospital is like offering no pills. Not the anti erection pills or anything else when I go there. I'm missing something i'm sure that I'm ment to do.

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
I feel compeled to use the cheat menu even though the game tells me messing with stats might screw up the game.
The best way to play with cheats without interfering with variables is to lock the game's hour time and set the arousal level to "colossal pole" or "calm." After that, you can simply spam any dialogue options that increase specific character stats.

Colossal pole/Dirty jokes : Increases behaviour/depravity.
Compliment : Increases attitude.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
The best way to play with cheats without interfering with variables is to lock the game's hour time and set the arousal level to "colossal pole" or "calm." After that, you can simply spam any dialogue options that increase specific character stats.

Colossal pole/Dirty jokes : Increases behaviour/depravity.
Compliment : Increases attitude.
Thanks for the tip, gonna put the game on hold for a bit since I kept having it mess up for me. I at first forgot about the whole college part so I got a game over (I honestly don't remember the game ever telling me I had to go to college at a specific time) and then once I started going to college a lot of the girls got messed up because I had apperently not focused on them one at a time or when different paths started on their own.

Like for instance with one of the teachers I had to talk to the mom the next day at 8 after being called to the principal but it never started because the mom would talk about something else and then the morning talk would never happen so that teachers line never progressed. So I kept sinking hours into the game having to reload or even restart because I apperently didn't progress the game in a specific way and trying to follow the walkthroughs didn't help all the time since most of them from my understanding haven't been updated for quite some time.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
I wonder if the dev has decided to update continuously.
Because I've already played v0.29 a few times before, so I want to play it when a later version comes out.

el1990

May 5, 2017
hello,

i got the game on an external hard disk, but when i run it, and load my save file, i get Error!Location: Line: 0Action Index: -1Description: Location not found.

any idea how i can fix it?

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
hello,

i got the game on an external hard disk, but when i run it, and load my save file, i get Error!Location: Line: 0Action Index: -1Description: Location not found.

any idea how i can fix it?
You can try this: copy your Documents file to your external drive. Your Docs folder should contain a file called Сохранения игр Quest Navigator. Then try running SOB. Not sure if it will work but its worth a try,

eazeaeae

May 1, 2017
wow didn't expected an update ! is it possible to get just the update from 0.29 ? Considering the size of the game redownloading sounds a bit much for my connection

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
wow didn't expected an update ! is it possible to get just the update from 0.29 ? Considering the size of the game redownloading sounds a bit much for my connection
Most of the files have been updated youd be best off in downloading the full update

Id recommend using the torrent on the main page if the connection is poor at least you can pause and restart when needed

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
I am having a problem with the UI. I cant see all the places of a specific location. Like in downtown or valley there are more than 4 places but i can only see 4, dont see any scroll option either. this is preventing me from progressing with characters. like Lucy, i get her call but when go to valley on time can find her place to click. Can anyone help me with this??? full screen doesnt help at all.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
I am having a problem with the UI. I cant see all the places of a specific location. Like in downtown or valley there are more than 4 places but i can only see 4, dont see any scroll option either. this is preventing me from progressing with characters. like Lucy, i get her call but when go to valley on time can find her place to click. Can anyone help me with this??? full screen doesnt help at all.
might have messed your save up however since this was a common issue they did solve it years ago hence you can actual go to the built in cheat and open all houses up and youll be able to see it and interact with it if youve got to that stage

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes