Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
can you, pls, make the cheat separately, without translation?
This is not possible, cheats are to be added to the same file as the translations, QSP is like that, the game logic is a huge file with everything going on, text, logic, etc.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
I am stuck with Sveta, I have been going with her on date in park drinking beer, then I tried doing touching her breasts, at first she did not let me, but after multiple attempts she allowed me, now the stats stop moving forward and I don't have any other way to progress with her.
I can drink touch her boobs, drink beer in park and that's all. Do I meet her in other locations, I tried going to her apartment, but I cannot get inside.

Kr

Jul 2, 2017
I am stuck with Sveta, I have been going with her on date in park drinking beer, then I tried doing touching her breasts, at first she did not let me, but after multiple attempts she allowed me, now the stats stop moving forward and I don't have any other way to progress with her.
I can drink touch her boobs, drink beer in park and that's all. Do I meet her in other locations, I tried going to her apartment, but I cannot get inside.
I managed to progress by going to "Red Street" (where the nightclub and restaurant is), dont know if specific time is needed, I entered that "map" around 16:20 or smth. By then you need Brandy and massage oil.

Once you get into her apt there is only 2 scenes(different sex events?)? it seems a lot of Sveta content got removed.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello guys,
as i said with v0.31 i'm having health issues so i won't actively work on this
i you want a very raw mtl of 0.32 here it is. if you find bugs that hinder progress, i'll gladly fix them when i have time and strenght to do that.
it has cheats.
feel free to use this to improve things.
also, if anyone wants txt files of the russian text and variables, i can provide them in dm
note: some variables weren't extracted because my program doesn't recognize them for various reasons. cheers
All the best with your health Sir! It's the most expansive in the maintenance, unfortunately....

Clerick

Mar 30, 2018
сделал как у тебя всё написано, но дополнительные сцены не появились ? в папке всё есть. активировать включил, в чём может быть проблема?
жми "Справка" и делай как написано, заработает

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Looks like I broke the route with Katya. I told her 2000 for a massage session and she refused, I thought the dialogue would repeat
Any ideas on how to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes