Yassop

Jun 27, 2018
There are 3 translations and each of them is where it is better and where it is worse, so choose.

Plus, the volume of text in the game and its difficulty of translation (I am Russian and I know what I am talking about) is a headache for the translator.
Therefore, all translators do the usual understandable translation for the player and that's it, without adaptation and other things.

You can expect a normal and high-quality translation only at the end of the game development, which will not come soon.
got it thanks guess ill just use one of those and see where it takes me

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
In the new version, is there an option to turn off the cheats?
LOL
Seriously?
If you don't want cheats then just don't use them and don't ask if you can turn them off because it's qsp and if it has built-in cheats then you can't just turn them off but no one is forcing you to use them if you don't want to.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Rominicient

Dec 6, 2022
LOL
Seriously?
If you don't want cheats then just don't use them and don't ask if you can turn them off because it's qsp and if it has built-in cheats then you can't just turn them off but no one is forcing you to use them if you don't want to.
In the previous version there was an option to turn off the cheat, one of the 3 translations have that option however that one is incomplete. Turning them off makes the ui cleaner to look at, plus being able to see your character status all the time takes away the energy management aspect of the game.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Which variables do I need to change in order to reset Julia's events?

edit: nevermind , figured it out.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Depends on which of the 3 english versions you are using. I am using the dlspeed version and the character list works fine. The laptop also works as well
I changed the qsp from the quick and dirty one and it works fine now xD

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I became tired of playing the latest version and having to see pretty much the same content until the newest characters and latest updated material came into play.

So I have now copied the western mod npc_unique folder into v32 and overwritten all files with the same name, 6074 files in total. This only replaces NPC images/videos and does not break the game because all the file names are the same. New files in V32 are not touched. Interface and other stuff is also not touched as only the npc_unique files are changed.

Result is a completely new game from a pic and video perspective so no longer the same old stuff before the new material. Story still the same of course but something different to look at along the way.

Biggest impact is the size of the files and videos, so playing takes quite a bit more time as loops are much longer. npc_unique folder jumps from 13gig to 86gig as a result.

Yassop

Jun 27, 2018
I became tired of playing the latest version and having to see pretty much the same content until the newest characters and latest updated material came into play.

So I have now copied the western mod npc_unique folder into v32 and overwritten all files with the same name, 6074 files in total. This only replaces NPC images/videos and does not break the game because all the file names are the same. New files in V32 are not touched. Interface and other stuff is also not touched as only the npc_unique files are changed.

Result is a completely new game from a pic and video perspective so no longer the same old stuff before the new material. Story still the same of course but something different to look at along the way.

Biggest impact is the size of the files and videos, so playing takes quite a bit more time as loops are much longer. npc_unique folder jumps from 13gig to 86gig as a result.
where can i get that western mod?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so
Here in this quoted post you will find attached file with torrent with this mod and this mod is originally for game version 0.29
so this basically changes the old version to the english one and leaves the new content alone?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes