Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I actually need help on Julia's path, at what point does she apologize for milking money? Any idea?
As I understand it, you are on the path of love of the main character's grandmother.

We send it to hell in this dialogue (to understand that this is an important dialogue and choice, usually there is unique video content if the translation is bad).

So you need to wait until she demands a very large amount of money from you and then waits at home (it may take a week or a month, random).

:LOL: After that, she will come to your house and you will have sex, after that, congratulations, you have opened her content and also a headache in the form of a minus 50,000 rubles every month.

Reactions: A.aron

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
As I understand it, you are on the path of love of the main character's grandmother.

We send it to hell in this dialogue (to understand that this is an important dialogue and choice, usually there is unique video content if the translation is bad).

So you need to wait until she demands a very large amount of money from you and then waits at home (it may take a week or a month, random).

:LOL: After that, she will come to your house and you will have sex, after that, congratulations, you have opened her content and also a headache in the form of a minus 50,000 rubles every month.
Got it, thanks for the reply!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes