mr66

Jan 23, 2017
can you give me the modded QSP with the original NPCs stats (behaviours,depravity and so on)
i don't want the maximum stats
thanks

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
can you give me the modded QSP with the original NPCs stats (behaviours,depravity and so on)
i don't want the maximum stats
thanks
Only if you say pretty please. Also do you want the whole shabang (minus the max stats) or a plain jane qsp file with the alternate route modified

mr66

Jan 23, 2017
Only if you say pretty please. Also do you want the whole shabang (minus the max stats) or a plain jane qsp file with the alternate route modified
well, sorry if you got offended I didn't mean to be an asshole :D
I don't know what's the difference between the two files, but all i want is everything in the modded QSP like maximum body shape, max fighting status and depravity (reckless)
the only thing that i am looking for to be untouched are the NPCs status (depravity, behaviour and attitude) I want it to be just like the original
hope you get what I mean
sorry for interruption and thanks for all your efforts, really appreciate it.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Here you go @mr66 sorry about the timing honestly i just remembered, i only got home and hour ago.
hope you dont mind @ace_boogie that i did this. though all i did was copy the stats from the original and pasted over top on the alt mod.
Still Cheat QSP - Just no npc maxed stats

Reactions: Bix Lewd and mr66

mr66

Jan 23, 2017
Here you go @mr66 sorry about the timing honestly i just remembered, i only got home and hour ago.
hope you dont mind @ace_boogie that i did this. though all i did was copy the stats from the original and pasted over top on the alt mod.
Still Cheat QSP - Just no npc maxed stats
That's exactly what i am looking for, thanks man.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@DDC1234 Well... you have to pick dasha up a few times then, there will be sequence where she will not meet to pick her up. There should be a option to find her, this repeats untill you take them home and eavesdrop on them

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hi I'm working on the English teacher.
The guide says:
"Also you need to meet Elsa's father on weekends in the business districtat 18:00 till 20:00 five times until he talk about the teacher"
I tried several time without success. Where is my fault? It's October, I know Elsa but I've never been in her house. Should I progress with her?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@wep yes you do, you need to het to the point where elsa gives you a blowjob and you take a photo of it then you show her father

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes i am playing the unmodded but i have the modded qsp but i don't know the code to activate her and she isn't in the list of char's ?
If you have the save editor, open the game and a save there. And make sure two variables equals this
"$data['события_даша_подвозил_цепочка'] = 1"
"$data['события_даша_выбор'] = 2"
The unmodded has her quest bugged for quite a bit along with some other stuff until I recently fixed them

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Hi 2 Questions:
The Changelog for 0.15 says meeting Elsa isnt tied to Moms panties anymore, how do i meet her ?
Also does someone have an Save for Alt. Mom ? i realy dont wanna grind again just for 1 Char. :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@Ixiah hi for elsa new start from what i have seen from my tests is i think the start of august your see your mother in the kitchen she should complain about her boss
Secondly i do but im not at home. But is for the modded qsp

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi 2 Questions:
The Changelog for 0.15 says meeting Elsa isnt tied to Moms panties anymore, how do i meet her ?
Also does someone have an Save for Alt. Mom ? i realy dont wanna grind again just for 1 Char. :)
If you go back a page or two it should be one up by me

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes