Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm i cant seem to trigger the Nightclub event for Dasha, all that happens was fucking her when drinking with Brick.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
..... @Ixiah how high is your fitness. Im guessing also you got estcay tablets and met dasha at work on the weekend when you have to help Antonia with the boxes

Also the chick with brick is a different person

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah dasha is actuallly a virgin untul you fuck her at the night Club, i also belive the chick with brick is dravah

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Stupid fucking phone. Meant to type....
@ace_boogie her name is . Just did a image search

Update did a bit more searching her kissing scene is actually from the bzs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Paybacks A Cock

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@Ixiah avengers walkthrough blog

Has every one expect aunt luda which was answered by me 2 posts up

Reactions: Ixiah

bobedwell

Aug 5, 2016
anyone know why i cant trigger dasha with her friend. i picked her up, choose the just sex option, rented the apartment, continue to picked her up like 4 times and nothing happen.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
anyone know why i cant trigger dasha with her friend. i picked her up, choose the just sex option, rented the apartment, continue to picked her up like 4 times and nothing happen.
When you pick dasha up. She asked you a question what was your answer

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to cheat more extacy pills? I can't buy more from the guy in the park and can't offer more to the tea girl.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hello, people. I am following the stepsister tutorial, but i can't get her to give the first blowjob. She already went to my room, I offered her an alternative, but thats it. Its been five weeks ingame and nothing. Is there a specific time or day I should be on my room for the event to happen? Is it tied to any action done with her? Is it bugged?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
You gotta keep feeling her up and kissing her eventually she will ask for more money you tell for a bj, she will refuse but will be back in the next days

Reactions: Filipe86
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes