svetl

Oct 4, 2016
@Magdragon I dont understand exact time, but author say what russian version update will out at morning author city time (in Moscow it's maybe afternoon time)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
On the 19th he said update will be out at the beginning of the week. Not sure if he means this week or next week but it's soon

Reactions: Quacker

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not doing translations anymore. He's sending his own machine translations

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Good update this. Lots of new content. As they've dropped the two weeks thing and presumably are posting it soon with all of their bells and whistles, I'll refrain from posting it here or elsewhere.

abeceda

Dec 8, 2016
Well I found some of mine translations on this forum
I'm not doing translations anymore. He's sending his own machine translations
I not sure about him sending machine translations now that he started patreon for english translations. But if you share russian .qsp then I can translate it for forum. (you already have some of my work here from TFGamesSite ;))

Reactions: ikaruga

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't received my copy yet
Well I found some of mine translations on this forum

I not sure about him sending machine translations now that he started patreon for english translations. But if you share russian .qsp then I can translate it for forum. (you already have some of my work here from TFGamesSite ;))
I haven't received a Russian version from him since .13. Paz been doing the English version and sending them to Avenger and Avenger send it to the people I assume is paying via PayPal

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know of a file sharing site where I'm able to host this and anything over 10gb that isn't mega or google drive?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Does anyone know of a file sharing site where I'm able to host this and anything over 10gb that isn't mega or google drive?
i think mega and than everyone using mega downloader best bet, sense i don't think u wanna pay money to upload it

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

supports up to 10GB per file.
Plus the speeds are kinda nice for me when DLing.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes