Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Scroll back through the page and you will find a couple of translation options and an installation method there.
Thanks. The problem is that there seem to be three different options:

mikesom - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14144487
dspeed - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154125
ametalc - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154574

There's also occasional references to v30, that has a complete and working translation and might be better for newcomers as there is sufficient content to play through while waiting for a complete translation for v0.32?

There was also a reference to the GUI being completely separate and needing a different file?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Download any of the files and look at the translation itself in the game.
(The menu itself is not translated in these files, there will be a translation in the game.)

There's also occasional references to v30, that has a complete and working translation and might be better for newcomers as there is sufficient content to play through while waiting for a complete translation for v0.32?
It's up to you to decide, it's better to download the 29th build, as for me it is more stable than others.

There was also a reference to the GUI being completely separate and needing a different file?
Changing the color from white to black? In theory, it works on any build of the game.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
What changed?
In short; you meet her in park go to cafe then cinema, after that you keep meeting her at park and cafe rising her stats, at some point you will get invited to her apartment, buy brandy and meet her either in cafe or park and option to go to her apartment will have, at some point option to do massage will open in the apartment, so buy massage oil and rise stats and then you have your first sex scene after the massage.
Thats how far I have gotten. Will keep rising her stats and see when her friend will pop up. :D

moyrd

Aug 5, 2016
In short; you meet her in park go to cafe then cinema, after that you keep meeting her at park and cafe rising her stats, at some point you will get invited to her apartment, buy brandy and meet her either in cafe or park and option to go to her apartment will have, at some point option to do massage will open in the apartment, so buy massage oil and rise stats and then you have your first sex scene after the massage.
Thats how far I have gotten. Will keep rising her stats and see when her friend will pop up. :D
Keep having sex by meeting her at the park/cinema/cafe, after a while you get an event with her mom finding you in the middle of it and the chain ends there for now. no vika, pregnancy etc.

spikeguy86

Jul 23, 2017
on the laptop certain things make the laptop screen expand and move slightly to the right - like clicking on news or checking sasha's site. I think it might block some stuff on the screen to click. Is this a known issue or is it not actually an issue?

mikesom

May 28, 2017
Vika's and Sveta's apartment has been disabled and can only be restored by making changes in the QSP.

With Sveta there are problems if you do not copy the videos from 0.31 to 0.32.

With Vika the videos are available.

The question I have is, should I go through the file from Vika and translate it?

1719945034977.png

But you can never open Vika's door without cheating, because Sveta will never get an apartment of her own.

And so you will never be able to meet Vika, because the events take place in Sveta's apartment.

Or they take place later, I have not played 0.32 yet, only played a bit with the console commands.

moyrd

Aug 5, 2016
Vika's and Sveta's apartment has been disabled and can only be restored by making changes in the QSP.

With Sveta there are problems if you do not copy the videos from 0.31 to 0.32.

With Vika the videos are available.

The question I have is, should I go through the file from Vika and translate it?

View attachment 3792680

But you can never open Vika's door without cheating, because Sveta will never get an apartment of her own.

And so you will never be able to meet Vika, because the events take place in Sveta's apartment.

Or they take place later, I have not played 0.32 yet, only played a bit with the console commands.
I don't think it's worth it, it looks like all that is getting a rework in future versions

Phenixe

Jan 19, 2018
I managed to progress by going to "Red Street" (where the nightclub and restaurant is), dont know if specific time is needed, I entered that "map" around 16:20 or smth. By then you need Brandy and massage oil.

Once you get into her apt there is only 2 scenes(different sex events?)? it seems a lot of Sveta content got removed.
version 0.29 had 281 video clips with sveta. in 0.32 are ony 67 clips left. thats pretty sad. she was one of my favorite.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes