Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Mkay so. I did my best to restore what was lost in DLC content. I will admit, ever since I started translating the game I became more developer and waaay less player of this game so I'm not sure I know exactly what was included in the DLC. If you notice anything still missing, tell me and I'll try to resurrect it from previous versions.

The "become mayor missing location bug" from last page should also be fixed.

Update available in the OP.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Mkay so. I did my best to restore what was lost in DLC content. I will admit, ever since I started translating the game I became more developer and waaay less player of this game so I'm not sure I know exactly what was included in the DLC. If you notice anything still missing, tell me and I'll try to resurrect it from previous versions.

i can't go the mayor room when I become mayor.

eet789

Oct 19, 2016

Thanks.

Just apply the 1.9 Patch will be enough, right? Do I have to download the whole folder?

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
so another question. in 60ff the gangster widow mention house no1600 in order to get revenge at Ma Dongsuk. if I already had the house burned down (courtesy of that crazy parliament daughter) does that mean I'm already locked out of the quest line?

gabap

May 24, 2020

Thank you very much for translating. I think I was able to clear it without any particular problems.
Are there any plans to fix the issue where character names are not the same in Chinese and Japanese, or where the first name and last name are in different order?

gabap

May 24, 2020
so another question. in 60ff the gangster widow mention house no1600 in order to get revenge at Ma Dongsuk. if I already had the house burned down (courtesy of that crazy parliament daughter) does that mean I'm already locked out of the quest line?
Probably yes.

Has anyone been able to confirm the events regarding Julia and Reiko Sawamura?
Also, I can't confirm any events where Beauty stores are flooded due to rain.
These are the only two things I haven't been able to confirm...

rindaman

Dec 17, 2018
how'd you guys end up burning down the house?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Thanks.

Just apply the 1.9 Patch will be enough, right? Do I have to download the whole folder?
If you have any edition of 60.FF (Either the original Chinese version or the full 1.8 version from my post) all you need to do is get the .qsp from the github release and replace yours with it.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
i can't go the mayor room when I become mayor.
Is that a missing button? Is there an error? A screenshot of the error or the place where the button should be would help because I use the text on screen to figure out where I need to change stuff

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
Probably yes.

Has anyone been able to confirm the events regarding Julia and Reiko Sawamura?
Also, I can't confirm any events where Beauty stores are flooded due to rain.
These are the only two things I haven't been able to confirm...
ah I see. I guess it's pretty obvious xD.
the flooded store is part of the beauty store owner storyline if I'm not mistaken. just follow through her questline.

how'd you guys end up burning down the house?
been a few weeks since I finished that quest. if I remember correctly I let the daughters boyfriend killed, and let her get revenge on her father. it involves a famous professional hitman who are very fond of his dog.

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
If you have any edition of 60.FF (Either the original Chinese version or the full 1.8 version from my post) all you need to do is get the .qsp from the github release and replace yours with it.
Thanks

I think it is unable to recover the DLC content to travel from otherworld then. I can't figure that out.

rindaman

Dec 17, 2018
been a few weeks since I finished that quest. if I remember correctly I let the daughters boyfriend killed, and let her get revenge on her father. it involves a famous professional hitman who are very fond of his dog.
Hitman? i dont think ive met the hitman so far. definitely doesnt ring a bell for me

nou1234

Jun 16, 2018
you can find by save a new game, then u find the newest save file in the folder.
No, I meant that I did import my old save to the new version but it broke the game because it was not compatible. Asking again if someone is willing to upload their v60.FF save so I don't have to start from 0.

Fanukes

Apr 20, 2022
I can't get the streamer to the tv station, can anybody help.

Here is the save if someone wants to take a look.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes