Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I'm stuck with the problem, too.
The problem of not being able to enter room A202 seems to be not fixed from the English version 44.4 to the current version 46.6.
It doesn't occur in the Chinese version, but only in the English version.
I kinda fix it with the qsp where I replied to OP. You can check it out

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
in the Geologist quest, they said to meet her 7 days in row. But the only location I know is in Phamaceutical, but she is not there on Saturday and Sunday, how could I meet her 7 days in row?

TV station quest line about fighting program, I don't know how to talk to Student Council, all I saw was she playing with some guys in council room...

in the Idon conquest, I was said that I'm lack of announcer, can't do the competition. How could I find an announcer? they said find a geisha, but I couldn't find anyone in Kabukicho.

Last edited:

mukamuka

Jul 7, 2017
in the Geologist quest, they said to meet her 7 days in row. But the only location I know is in Phamaceutical, but she is not there on Saturday and Sunday, how could I meet her 7 days in row?

TV station quest line about fighting program, I don't know how to talk to Student Council, all I saw was she playing with some guys in council room...

in the Idon conquest, I was said that I'm lack of announcer, can't do the competition. How could I find an announcer? they said find a geisha, but I couldn't find anyone in Kabukicho.
I looked at Walkthrough, which was translated separately for myself.
You don't meet her for seven days in a row.
You shouldn't see her for seven days.

I finished the section a long time ago, so my memory may not be correct.

P.S.
You need to suspect a little bit of the previously uploaded walkthrough.
The creator of the existing Walkthrough is said to have used ChatGPT to create it.
ChatGPT made some lies and incorrect translations when creating Walkthrough.
If you want accurate walkthrough, it is recommended to access the original text site and use the translator directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: anhvuabac

orionblack

Sep 1, 2017
I think I got the Taimei person from somewhere in the police station but I could be wrong.

In my case where is the early adopters?
I'm not remembered how I unlocked this one, but I think she's a succubus (Karen Yuzuriha) from Villa. Maybe You have to Interact with Hot spring owner (Research on new dishes) until you can interact with Karen. Sorry if it's wrong.

ThePie

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not remembered how I unlocked this one, but I think she's a succubus (Karen Yuzuriha) from Villa. Maybe You have to Interact with Hot spring owner (Research on new dishes) until you can interact with Karen. Sorry if it's wrong.
Oh thanks that gave me a decent hint. You have to complete the hot springs owner's hypnosis at your villa with the succubus first (5 times) it seems and then you get the option to bring the succubus to a cooking lesson at the hot spring.

Reactions: orionblack

ThePie

Jun 3, 2017
Not a super big deal, but would anyone happen to know if I can somehow fix and get Aizawa Minami's location in the back alley? I must've done something out of order and didn't get her location unlocked back during the idol competition, but only realized what it was after starting a new save.

1698796195365.png

friendoftheshow

Nov 1, 2022
Ok so right now i'm doing the Police Chief path and according to the guide i'm supposed to eavesdrop on her at the restaurant, but i've been there for a whole week and nothing popped up (this is after i larped as a delivery man). Any help?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Not a super big deal, but would anyone happen to know if I can somehow fix and get Aizawa Minami's location in the back alley? I must've done something out of order and didn't get her location unlocked back during the idol competition, but only realized what it was after starting a new save.

View attachment 3050860
can I ask how you can access the room between X-909 and X-999? And the missing room is Aizawa, you can access when you complete her story.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

View attachment 3050860
did you date with her on the weekend for 3-4 times. And can I ask how to access the rent house between X-909 and X-999

jmanimeluv

Nov 22, 2020
How do I trigger stamp #13 I have done the condition of stamp #5 and when I go to the night club during satruday 2pm no event is triggering I have done all requirements for stamp#13?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes