orionblack

Sep 1, 2017
-The job of a masseuse is something I randomly pressed all of so I don't remember.
-Unlock Empire CEO:
1/ you need to collect all 15 special events of the Empress Brothel shop to receive the Duck King Medal. and go to the sVip room to receive the quest ㊖Next month13day13【HundredDaysBanquet】-Villa Area-Special Car Transfer and lick take orders
2/ On the 13th at 13:00 or go to the Town house, blue text will appear in the chat box, click on it.
3/ Go to the airport and pick up the Empire CEO owner to the 100-story tower.
4/ then go to a coastal apartment [West coast] in the suburbs. Then go to the gym to get the ladder and go to the living room until you see the green text [Look up] and take its leaves and go to the bar room to mix it and give it to mother and child to drink to increase Favorability.
Well, Still can't pick her up at the airport
Edit: It seems I miss to recruit an Amateur Streamer.

Last edited:

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Not a super big deal, but would anyone happen to know if I can somehow fix and get Aizawa Minami's location in the back alley? I must've done something out of order and didn't get her location unlocked back during the idol competition, but only realized what it was after starting a new save.

View attachment 3050860
I have the same problem.
Can someone share their save file so I can see the scenes?

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
Ok I’ve finally found the problem

knock on the door and go in should give two result but both result ends in “ swimming coach home” so it loops. one should be “swimming coach home“ and another should be “swimming coach home inside” or smth like that.
I have fixed the qsp wil give after I have time ( File attached)
Can you please tell me where is the swimming pool is, i just can't found it T_T 1698933571567.png

mukamuka

Jul 7, 2017
Can you please tell me where is the swimming pool is, i just can't found it T_T View attachment 3055014
Black Xoul is referring to a bug on the Swimming Coach on pages 46 through 47 of Walkthrough.

You can't fully believe the walkthrough of #446.
This Walkthrough was translated by ChatGPT.
ChatGPT told some lies in translation.
ChatGPT also made some mistakes.

Water Polo Club Captain, Track and Field Coach,
Security Guard These three are written in Walkthrough but are not true.
These three are fictional characters created by ChatGPT.

It is more accurate to access this link directly and translate the parts you need directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukyosam

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
Black Xoul is referring to a bug on the Swimming Coach on pages 46 through 47 of Walkthrough.

You can't fully believe the walkthrough of #446.
This Walkthrough was translated by ChatGPT.
ChatGPT told some lies in translation.
ChatGPT also made some mistakes.

Water Polo Club Captain, Track and Field Coach,
Security Guard These three are written in Walkthrough but are not true.
These three are fictional characters created by ChatGPT.

It is more accurate to access this link directly and translate the parts you need directly.
Thank you

papa_jo

Jun 2, 2020
Hi. Is there a way to change player's name in-game or any way that I can edit it even in the file?

Tta1567

Nov 19, 2019
1698999265962.png
⑤逾期欠款:2602363;性别:男;职业:罪犯;情况:下落不明
Where do I find this criminal?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes