Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
I met a girl on Strip Club, Paid her, she agreed to meet me on TV Station, but can't find her on there also I forgot her name, can someone help?

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough to conquer the TV station i am stuck where the part I need to find a person for the reality show i try to donate the anchor but after donating her she disappear
Have you figure it out? Stuck at same place

Aug 15, 2016
Reactions: kars

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Whats the trick to finishing the idol contest without skipping it? So far what I was able to do was, blackmail Momona that led to a path where she doms you and then falls for you. Blackmail Kirara where you can end up getting a villa after the contest. Help Arina go up the ranks and got through all her diff poses. The only one I didnt know how to deal with is second from the left, with the fake blackmail pic. She threatens your sister and whatnot and the game says, hope I know some tough people but nothing comes of it. Going to the gang at the mountaintop does nothing, police does nothing. She ends up leaving at some point, "lost Contact" and I have no idea how to legit finish the idol contest.

The posted guide has some weird errors and some parts arent even in the game, likely added by chatgpt.

Wizziam8129

Mar 15, 2022
can u tell me how you did it? by all 4 you mean with the Judge as Maid?
Popular Idol; Artist; Gangster Wife; Empire Entertainment COO. Maid/Judge doesn't count I believe, or you can't increase her ability. You can increase the ability through the "training room" in the big villa.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Popular Idol; Artist; Gangster Wife; Empire Entertainment COO. Maid/Judge doesn't count I believe, or you can't increase her ability. You can increase the ability through the "training room" in the big villa.
coo is the one I was missing

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Have you gone through the meeting? I am not able to do it, also receiving a letter written "why so serious?"

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
you need break all room for the abilities
Hello excluding judge I got other 4 women, acceptability level is 40+ for all, but meeting not unlocking also I am receiving a letter of a women with 4 guys written "why so serious?" what to do now for unlocking the meeting? And also the letter I am continuously receiving.
How to buy share of Hot Spring as well? Both options are unavailable

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I managed to add the variable but still nothing:

View attachment 3060244 View attachment 3060245
That house is Aizawa Minami's house. You can only unlock it if you take her on all the dates BEFORE she gets employed at the TV station. If you want to change variables to do it. You have to make it so she's not employed at the TV station anymore and reset all the variables related to her questline. Then redo it from the beginning.

It's stupid. It happened to me too.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Hello excluding judge I got other 4 women, acceptability level is 40+ for all, but meeting not unlocking also I am receiving a letter of a women with 4 guys written "why so serious?" what to do now for unlocking the meeting? And also the letter I am continuously receiving.
How to buy share of Hot Spring as well? Both options are unavailable
After reaching the necessary Versatility, you'll still need to find the coo in the
Empire and bring all the new girls up to the stage for one last episode.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
how to start the event with the front desk, when ask her for date, she always says she has no time. any pre-request? (I have finished all other tree idol requests.)

==============
finally figure it out, you need to walk her home from the city hall around 19:30-20:00 a couple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: koko0125
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes